Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (4K+2D Blu-ray Digipack) [Netherlands]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Added to Calendar: 06-26-21

Release date: June 23, 2021
Purchase link: Bol
Price: €34.99

550x756.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Jul 22, 2020
Safe to assume this is the new remastered version and comes with a slip?
New remastered, yes. Slip, not necessarily. The current stock picture is of the amaray slip. Possible it's a slip that comes with the steel, but more likely it's just a TBC image. May even be incorrectly listed as a steelbook when it's just the amaray.

Received my copy today, not a steelbook (or metalbook or such). Also not a regular keep case though. Looks kinda like a digibook without the book part (haven't opened it yet, debating if I should keep for that price).

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Received my copy today, not a steelbook (or metalbook or such). Also not a regular keep case though. Looks kinda like a digibook without the book part (haven't opened it yet, debating if I should keep for that price).
Thanks for the update. And yet they still claim “SteelBook” in the listing.

Sounds like a digipack. Moving to another section.

Reactions: HabuTheTiger