Multi Battlefield 2042 (2021)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

Battlefield 2042 is a first-person shooter that marks the return to the iconic all-out warfare of the franchise. Adapt and overcome in a near-future world transformed by disorder. Squad up and bring a cutting-edge arsenal into dynamically-changing battlegrounds supporting 128 players*, unprecedented scale, and epic destruction.
2042-768x473.jpg

Release Date: October 22, 2021
Developer: DICE
Platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows

US
UK - TBA
  • PS5 - PS4
  • XB1 - XBX
battlefield_2042_game_icon.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Robles and Wreck
Looks Brilliant but unfortunately, if there's no single-player campaign then it won't be for me. Shame.

From official site : "
Also new is the introduction of AI Soldiers (Artificial Intelligence) to the series. As a multiplayer-only experience, it’s important for us to let you play Battlefield 2042 when and how you want. Here is what that looks like in the All-Out Warfare experience of Conquest and Breakthrough:
  • Multiplayer – AI soldiers are used for server-filling capabilities, ensuring your matches remain full, no matter your location.
  • Co-Op – Allows you to play together with friends, against AI soldiers.
  • Solo – If you wish to perfect your skills for multiplayer, you can even play alone against AI soldiers."

I'm not sure if I like it. Bots ... At least there should be a chance to switch them off.

Beta information for those interested & new official release date of November 19, 2021 (Gold edition release November 12, 2021)

FAYYTbRVkAUX4TB

Reactions: vexred