Beetlejuice (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: October 5, 2020
Purchase link: SteelBook with Slipcase - SteelBook Only (Pre-order Thursday July 16 at 3 PM for Red Carpet subscribers, 6 PM general sale for separate steelbook, UK time)
Price:
£28.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £24.99 (Steelbook only Edition)
Notes: Slipcase edition exclusive to Red Carpet subscribers

Ec4DAegWoAEMVUD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised to receive this today! The slip cover is a better quality, especially from Zavvi. A lot more sturdy, glossy and some embossing going on. The steel itself is glossy, loves fingermarks but I'm not to sure of the yellow border line on the steel itself. Almost wish it wasn't there. Spoils it a bit. Other than that, a pleasant surprise.

IMG_0367.jpgIMG_0371.jpgIMG_0369.jpgIMG_0370.jpgIMG_0370.jpgIMG_0368.jpg

Last edited:
Surprised to receive this today! The slip cover is a better quality, especially from Zavvi. A lot more sturdy, glossy and some embossing going on. The steel itself is glossy, loves fingermarks but I'm not to sure of the yellow border line. Almost wish it wasn't there. Spoils it a bit. Other than that, a pleasant surprise.

View attachment 489567View attachment 489568View attachment 489570View attachment 489571View attachment 489571View attachment 489572

looks surprisingly nice :thumbs:

Surprised to receive this today! The slip cover is a better quality, especially from Zavvi. A lot more sturdy, glossy and some embossing going on. The steel itself is glossy, loves fingermarks but I'm not to sure of the yellow border line on the steel itself. Almost wish it wasn't there. Spoils it a bit. Other than that, a pleasant surprise.

View attachment 489567View attachment 489568View attachment 489570View attachment 489571View attachment 489571View attachment 489572
Nice photos :thumbs: Both the Slip and Steel look really nice:)

• Thanks
Reactions: spookz

Thanks for the great photos! Definitely turned out better than expected, although I agree about the yellow border... would've looked better without it, and the text could do with being higher up IMO.

Reactions: spookz
Very pleased :)

Sorry, won’t me post the pic link, just the link to Instagram for some reason. :/

Last edited:
Got to say that this slip goes so much better with the new steelbook than the HDZ slip ...

1604257478438.png

... although that said the HDZ slip would go perfectly with the 2014 first edition steel from Zavvi:-
1604257742733.png

Reactions: spookz and jasong
Does anyone know if the blu ray transfer in this is the same as the one in the original Zavvi steelbook? If it's different, is it significantly better? I'm looking for an excuse to buy the (surprisingly still available) slip.