Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £37.99
Notes: Limited to 1500 copies

Beetlejuice Cine Edition.png

hmv Exclusive Cine Edition: Beetlejuice - Limited to 1500 copies.

Michael Keaton, Academy Award winner Geena Davis, Alec Baldwin and Winona Ryder star in director Tim Burton's comic twist on supernatural horror tales--Beetlejuice. When a couple of nice, young homebody ghosts (Baldwin and Davis) try to haunt the pretentious humans who have moved into their house, they ask for help from a demonic wraith (Keaton) they cannot control in this comic fantasy that mixes the quick and the dead with a laugh and a fright.

Includes

• Beetlejuice 4K UHD

• Limited Edition Gift Box

• Beetlejuice Poster

• Glow In The Dark Embroidered Patch

• Collectable Chalk
Special Features

• Soundtrack CD Sampler showcasing Danny Elfman's score and featuring Harry Belafonte's timeless performance

• 3 Hilarious episodes from the animated Beetlejuice TV Series: "A-HA!" "Skeletons in the Closet" & "Spooky Boo-Tique"

• Theatrical Trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Was hoping this would get a release over here. I've stuck in an order but undecided whether I'll hold on to it or just pick up the standard 4K.

A definite buy for me as don't own a version of this yet :happy: :thumbs: But can I just ask what collectable chalk is:rofl::LOL:

This is a tough call.
I've just ordered the Zavvi Steel (and Looney Toons Slip) but I really like the artwork on this book edition.
May get both as it seems inevitable I'm gonna end up with a full fledged Beetlejuice collection it seems.
Got the MLIFE, got the 2 previous Steels, got the Amaray...
:)