Best Buy - SteelBook Retailer Thread [Canada]

Please feel free to discuss/chat whatever it could be steelbook related to Best Buy Canada website.

Subjects can be:
- Customer service
- Policy
- Shipping
and others.

Does not ship outside of Canada

Last edited by a moderator:
To the best of my knowledge ,Best Buy Canada doesn't seem to be getting any DC Comics steelbooks anymore
There was no Joker
There was no HarleyQuin/Birds of Prey
There is no Watchmen HBO seeason 1

I wonder why this has been happening ?

Probably because they stock too many copies of them and they stick around for far too long.
Such as Shazam. Aquaman had to be discounted to sell out so perhaps Best Buy is only stocking in the U.S. for now.

These may be the reason, but who knows. They could simply get fewer quantities.

I'm guessing that Best Buy now does get fewer quantities as they seem to sell out rather quickly in the U.S. these days.
That being the case they probably don't feel it necessary to send any copies to their Canadian stores.

I'm guessing that Best Buy now does get fewer quantities as they seem to sell out rather quickly in the U.S. these days.
That being the case they probably don't feel it necessary to send any copies to their Canadian stores.

It’s really frustrating because unless it’s something no one wants, like a Marvel/ Disney 4K Steelbook- then all the Steelbooks are usually gone within hours of them being stocked.

Reactions: Stygian
BB used Purolator instead of Canada Post for my Apollo 13. Purolator can't do Flex Delivery, which I do for all my steelbooks because they won't leave them at my door. I had to contact Purolator to change delivery to my house. Annoying.