Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: May 12, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

BB_BirdsofPrey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After she got dragged over the coals over her performance of Harley Quinn I’m not surprised WB put their hand back in The Big Bang Theory pool and picked out Kaley. Personally I didn’t mind her portrayal as Harley and was generally excited when she got picked as in TBBT she’s like a lil mouse but goes off like a fire cracker haha. What still blows my mind and has me stumped why I didn’t pick up on it sooner Tara Strong who is a regular VA for Harley is also Timmy Turner from the Fairly OddParents.

Tara Strong is also: Dill Pickles from Rugrats, Ben from Ben 10, Raven from Teen Titans (And TTGo), and Cindy from The Boondocks to name a few.

She’s so prolific, she’s pretty much the female Billy West

Reactions: willbar84
Had a couple of these ship but still waiting for a few more. Hopefully I get the notices today or tomorrow...

(remembering those days when they shipped the week before release, lol)

Reactions: MrMercury
Sold out already? Strange that these didn’t come back in stock/offer in store pick up early this morning (unless I missed that).

Totally random, but has everyone else seen an increase in Best Buy shipping literally everything (especially steelbooks) in bubble mailers?

Sold out already? Strange that these didn’t come back in stock/offer in store pick up early this morning (unless I missed that).

Totally random, but has everyone else seen an increase in Best Buy shipping literally everything (especially steelbooks) in bubble mailers?
A bunch of delayed emails went out yesterday. I’m guessing it’s more stores didn’t receive stock yet rather than it’s actually sold out

Yes. Here is what I ordered over the last month or so, everything shipped in bubble mailers and damaged.

1) Star Wars 4K Collectors Edition and 4K Rise of Skywalker steelbook
2) 4K Rise of Skywalker Steelbook
3) 4 Disney 4K steelbooks
4) 1917 steelbook

I ordered this and the slip edition separately. I’m sure both were shipped in bubble mailers and could arrive damaged considering my luck with them lately.

I don't really understand why this is sold out on Best Buy, most newer releases always have a quantity to buy on release day. Is it reduced production issues due to COVID-19? Are people buying more because they're bored at home? Did this SteelBook strike a particular chord with people? What is it?

Regardless, I've missed the boat. If anyone has a second copy they're not intending to fleece people online with, please let me know.

Stay well and safe.

Reactions: tanokike