Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 30) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order July 24 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time - UTC +8)
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti
Notes: Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker
Chinese O-Ring Cover with DL only

Box Set: 500 Units, all editions. (Limited to 1 copy per order). WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Hologram coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 900 Units, Numbered 1-900. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Single Lenti: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Full Slip: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

BOP_overall_box_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_FS_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah that's fantastic! Nice one buddy! Good to know for future that gift did actually work. I've played a similar tactic with novamedia for the 1917 preorder, they said they'd mark it as $10 'documents' for me. See if that works, fingers crossed.
Fingers crossed - let me know if it works! I guess the gift method will only work provided they send it from an individual rather than the business - pretty good of them to make the extra effort really!

Fingers crossed - let me know if it works! I guess the gift method will only work provided they send it from an individual rather than the business - pretty good of them to make the extra effort really!
It was, I'm impressed. That's why I didn't think the whole gift from a company method would work. Really shows manta go the extra mile. Nova have sent steels to me before as documents, so I'd hope that works now as well. Assuming they don't open it to inspect and see it's clearly not documents :rofl:

It was, I'm impressed. That's why I didn't think the whole gift from a company method would work. Really shows manta go the extra mile. Nova have sent steels to me before as documents, so I'd hope that works now as well. Assuming they don't open it to inspect and see it's clearly not documents :rofl:
:LOL: Yes...lets hope they don't open it then!

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies
'Cancels order immediately after screen shot was taken.....'

:p
Can't, you have to make a deposit of 346 euro for the harley quin statue and 50 euro for the cat woman.
Crazy these are my first 2 statue purchases, checked youtube and went down the rabbit hole and saw some amazing pieces.
Now I need that huge wonder woman bust, I mean look at it that is just amazing work!

Attachments

• wonder-woman_dc-comics_feature.jpg
    wonder-woman_dc-comics_feature.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 100
  • wonder-woman_dc-comics_gallery_5d16b1ac216ec.jpg
    wonder-woman_dc-comics_gallery_5d16b1ac216ec.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 103
  • wonder-woman_dc-comics_gallery_5d16b1ac850cb.jpg
    wonder-woman_dc-comics_gallery_5d16b1ac850cb.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 111
  • wonder-woman_dc-comics_gallery_5d16b1ab6bf45.jpg
    wonder-woman_dc-comics_gallery_5d16b1ab6bf45.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: BluSteel2012
That's how good the film is :giggle:
Other retailers have been putting it off for as long as possible.