Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: January 3, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $35.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

BlackAdam-steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmv art is better for sure. There will be at least 2 WWAs (France have 2 listed already), possibly even be a 3rd.

They may follow the trend of The Batman. Use the worst art for the first Best Buy steelbook then release the better European steelbooks at Best Buy later.

Reactions: goufcustom
They may follow the trend of The Batman. Use the worst art for the first Best Buy steelbook then release the better European steelbooks at Best Buy later.
It wouldn't be first time that happened, but I doubt they'll milk Black Adam quite like they did The Batman. Even though Black Adam is good, there's a huge gap in popularity between them.

Today, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has announced Black Adam is coming soon to Digital and physical media with a whole slew of special features. The film will be available to own and rent on participating digital platforms on November 22 and will arrive on 4K, Blu-ray, and DVD on January 3.

Full list of special features that can be found on each version of Black Adam’s release.

Black Adam Premium Digital Ownership, 4K UHD combo pack and Blu-ray:

1. The History of Black Adam
  2. Who is The Justice Society?
  3. From Soul to Screen
  4. Black Adam: A Flawed Hero
  5. Black Adam: New Tech in an Old World
  6. Black Adam: Taking Flight
  7. Kahndaq: Designing a Nation
  8. The Rock of Eternity
  9. Costumes make the hero
  10. Black Adam: A new type of action

Reactions: britmotley
UK one from HMV due next week. I guess it will be like their Suicide Squad and flat. Still I am enjoying the DCEU more as time goes on.