Purchase links: English or Bilingual
Price: $44.99 CDN

02.jpg

00.jpg 01.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: rj531 and Thwip
Where dis you see that picture @Drum18? I did ask them on FB about when it will be up and they said nothing is announced for a Black Panther Steelbook as well as any other future steelbooks so I don’t know what’s going on
The Steelbook was confirmed way back in February on the officials forums... and the latest image regarding the marteking campaign was found on BD forums.

Normally, the marketing campaign is a note sellers (Best Buy, Target, Walmart, etc) receive to let them know when to start pre-orders for a specific title. Like a movie release in theaters, the movie distributor tries to make an event out of this to capitalize on the marketing for a title by releasing all the specs & différents versions on one single day... which *should* be tomorrow.
Be aware of the *should* as it happened in the past that it didn't happen the exact same day...

The Steelbook was confirmed way back in February on the officials forums... and the latest image regarding the marteking campaign was found on BD forums.

Normally, the marketing campaign is a note sellers (Best Buy, Target, Walmart, etc) receive to let them know when to start pre-orders for a specific title. Like a movie release in theaters, the movie distributor tries to make an event out of this to capitalize on the marketing for a title by releasing all the specs & différents versions on one single day... which *should* be tomorrow.
Be aware of the *should* as it happened in the past that it didn't happen the exact same day...

Ya I know Terence announced it but I was just asking the official fb page and we all know how bestbuy Canada works when asking questions. What is BD?

Ya I know Terence announced it but I was just asking the official fb page and we all know how bestbuy Canada works when asking questions. What is BD?
Yeah... asking question on their social page where the respondant have no idea what we're talking about... yeah... at least on the forums, we had a community coordinator dedicated to finding those answers...

And PM for you.

Reactions: Leprekon