Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: February 15, 2023
Purchase links: Wakanda Art - Talokan Art - Collectors Edition (Pre-order on January 10, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £33.99 (Standard SteelBooks) - £49.99 (Collectors Edition)

09F8C6E1-CCB1-4EA8-8186-FC1B9A8F18BD.jpeg
DD7299AE-E7BF-452E-B1A1-7A6484887CE2.jpeg
5E83AD26-2222-4B44-BC7A-072508FFFC47.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fifty quid?? Nope. Have skipped all these Zavvi "collectors editions" so far.... Combination of overpriced products, dressed up WWA's not hitting the mark and (with a couple of exceptions) not really feeling the MCU post Endgame.

Saying that, as soon as there's a proper premium for this I'll be on it like a rat up a drainpipe :hilarious:

Reactions: djjez83
Not necessarily guaranteed to change to a Monday as Thor: Love and Thunder got released on a Wednesday instead of Monday
Thor: Love and Thunder had a release date of October 3rd 2022
That was a Monday

Zavvi getting late delivery of SteelBooks at their warehouse is a different matter to release date

The DVD and Blu-ray and UHD Amaray releases was in stock on Monday October 3rd 2022 with all UK retailers
There is unboxing videos on Youtube from October 3rd 2022 of the amaray UK releases

I didn't think I was familiar with her either, but I do actually recognise some of her previous pieces...
I can’t check the link but wasn’t she responsible for the far from home illustrated steel (not the HMV exclusive edition). I recognise her style anyway with the Wakanda art

Edit: ok that’s not her who made that (Dorothea Taylor) but I had seen her Soul piece before and her What if guardians stuff

Reactions: Noodles
I can’t check the link but wasn’t she responsible for the far from home illustrated steel (not the HMV exclusive edition). I recognise her style anyway with the Wakanda art

Edit: ok that’s not her who made that (Dorothea Taylor) but I had seen her Soul piece before and her What if guardians stuff
Think the FFH steel art was by Sam Gilbey IIRC.

But yeah, Soul is the main piece of hers that I recognise as well. Would love that on a Mondo x steel actually!

Here's her site if you want to see her entire portfolio... Dorothea Taylor

• Informative
Reactions: a_o and Flloydo
I'll do a full photo shoot in a bit but here it is and its actually glossy. It is for sure an improvement on the finish of the last few MCU releases in the UK but still not as nice as the Black Widow and Shang Chi I think.

View attachment 549603
The UK release is actually glossy? Well **** me. Hopefully the namor one is too, or I'll throw a fit lol

Yeah I know, after like 4 matte releases maybe someone actually listened. I kinda wish I had ordered both now but honestly I am already stretched thin on budget.
I did have a feeling it might be. Disney seem to only apply gloss over here recently for films that have done better theatrically, where the design calls for it. This &Encanto fall into the bracket

Reactions: JinxyKatte
The UK release is actually glossy? Well **** me. Hopefully the namor one is too, or I'll throw a fit lol
If it don’t go back in stock I’d happily buy the Wakanda version. But I do prefer the Namor so I’ll give it a few days after release. Should at least be some cancellations

Reactions: samdavies