Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: February 15, 2023
Purchase links: Wakanda Art - Talokan Art - Collectors Edition (Pre-order on January 10, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £33.99 (Standard SteelBooks) - £49.99 (Collectors Edition)

09F8C6E1-CCB1-4EA8-8186-FC1B9A8F18BD.jpeg
DD7299AE-E7BF-452E-B1A1-7A6484887CE2.jpeg
5E83AD26-2222-4B44-BC7A-072508FFFC47.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre orders on Tuesday 10th January from 9am for Red Carpet members and 12pm for general sale

Collectors edition includes rigid slipcase, booklet and 2 art cards and comes with the Wakanda edition steelbook

06E6FE3E-CDE4-47A2-8197-A377167CE578.jpeg

Reactions: winter_soldier
Of course the slip doesn't come with the better steelbook lol that 4k banner is looking a bit less obnoxious this time around too, without the silver "4k uktra hd + blu-ray" ribbon below it.

Nice to see the UK variants have titles anyway, fingers crossed for gloss and god forbid some deboss, save me the US import.

Of course the slip version doesn't come with the better steelbook lol that 4k banner is looking less obnoxious this time around too, without the silver "4k uktra hd + blu-ray" ribbon below it.

Nice to see the UK variants have titles anyway, fingers crossed for gloss and god forbid some deboss, save me the US import.
I’m skipping the collectors edition this time around. Not feeling the slip art and I don’t like that steel either. Namor version is so much better

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I’m skipping the collectors edition this time around. Not feeling the slip art and I don’t like that steel either. Namor version is so much better
Agreed, namor is much better. Ultimately it probably doesn't matter though. We've been shafted with the last 3 mcu finishes vs the US, so I'd probably have to import it either way.

I'll get the collectors edition, but mainly because I want the booklet. It's a better slip than the thor one anyway imo, i thought that one looked hideous.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
For the collectors edition, is this a steelbook box where it comes the steelbook or just a cardboard box?
@shigualito
Collectors edition includes rigid slipcase, booklet and 2 art cards and comes with the Wakanda edition steelbook
SteelBook is inside the Slipcase
It's actually a Slipbox

Slipcases/Slipboxes are made of cardboard
If it's Rigid that means it's hard cardboard
If it's not rigid then it would be soft cardboard

@shigualito
SteelBook is inside the Slipcase
It's actualy a Slipbox

Slipcases/Slipboxes are made of cardboard
If it's a Rigid that means it's hard cardboard
If it's not rigid then it would be soft cardboard
Thank you so much for your prompt response

Reactions: paulboland
I have skipped them all so far. And glad I have. Even I think they are way way overpriced and I hate the 4k printed banner on them.

Reactions: Punker76
Agreed, namor is much better. Ultimately it probably doesn't matter though. We've been shafted with the last 3 mcu finishes vs the US, so I'd probably have to import it either way.

I'll get the collectors edition, but mainly because I want the booklet. It's a better slip than the thor one anyway imo, i thought that one looked hideous.
Everything Since the Eternals has been pretty bad. From a Uk finish point. The Thor Love and Thunder was especially bad.

Reactions: samdavies
You think anyone will be able to release a premium of this, or another dressed up WWA with a booklet?
I probably need to cut myself off from this franchise, and be selective, but if I am to continue to just have 1 edition of each, I'd want it with a booklet.

For the collectors edition, is this a steelbook box where it comes the steelbook or just a cardboard box?