Blackfish (DVD SteelBook) [UK]

Interesting title to be released as a Steelbook

Must be a range of Documentaries exclusive to the UK?

Last edited:
Strange.
Stranger still is Dogwoof only have 3 other titles - all documentaries, so if they continue expect 'Chasing Ice', 'Leviathan', and 'The Act of Killing'.

Bit weird...guessing it's a special edition? Seeing as there are 2 discs in this set. It was probably their most popular blu-ray release to date (at a guess).

I think the Nas: Time Is Illmatic steelbook will be more worth it. I'm a casual Nas fan, and it doesn't seem to be getting a regular blu-ray release so I might go for that (unless it's silly money).

BTW, Dogwoof are one of the best UK independent companies. Especially for documentaries. I'd recommend picking up The Act Of Killing and Leviathan if you want to see something groundbreaking.

Confirmed as dvd not blu-ray.;)

Blackfish.jpg

Interesting title to be released as a Steelbook

Must be a range of Documentaries exclusive to the UK?

I would have thought this would have been a Blu-ray steelbook as this is one of only a few titles they've released on Blu-ray

Dogwoof have released loads of DVDs over the last few years and I have most of them and I thoroughly enjoy watching them. For anyone who is interested in documentaries, I'd recommend their titles. A lot are shown on Sky in HD, but it's not cost effective for them to be released on Blu-ray, as they have a small target audience, so that's why Dogwoof concentrate on DVDs

Not sure I'm going to bother buying this steelbook now it's DVD only as I already have the Blu-ray. If the price drops to a decent amount then I'll think about it. Is the NAS release definitely Blu-ray? I couldn't see anything else mentioned about it