Blade Runner 2049 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #61) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 10, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on December 28, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $42.99
Group buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Notes:
Total Print : 2,800 copies
Full slip 1,300 copies
Lenticular 1,500 copies

1513648533070808.jpg15136485974752234.jpg

Last edited:
Got my fullslip from the GB and Blue Valentine also arrived from PA as well: Today is Sad Gosling Day! I on the other hand am very happy. :D Thanks very much @cooey I love it! :joy:

I couldn't decide which edition I like better, so I did a one-click. It just arrived. And now I can't decide which edition I like better.

(If the lenti weren't an O-ring, it'd be an easier decision...)

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I couldn't decide which edition I like better, so I did a one-click. It just arrived. And now I can't decide which edition I like better.

(If the lenti weren't an O-ring, it'd be an easier decision...)

Yes Can't wait for the Day Kimchi switches to Fullslip Lenticulars as Opposed to Those O-Rings :grumpy:

Received today thanks to @cooey
The lenti is fantastic.
Watched this in 3d today. WOW!!!!!!
Only downside is that audio on 3D disc is primitive Dolby digital 5.1:facepalm::facepalm:

The 3D is really stunning, prefer over the 4K, steelbook is good, I wonder how good it would have looked with a bossed title....
It has become all too common place with 2D & 4K getting the good audio's....once again 3D getting screwed!

The 3D is really stunning, prefer over the 4K, steelbook is good, I wonder how good it would have looked with a bossed title....
It has become all too common place with 2D & 4K getting the good audio's....once again 3D getting screwed!

Did you watch the North America's 3D release? Several reviews mentioned that it is darker than most 3D releases. This 3D Korean release is by Sony so I am curious if it would be better.

Reactions: Actarus
Reactions: ash333
I managed to snag a lenti from wdpung but still am full slip-less :( If anyone ever wants to offload their full slip I'd be all over it but I doubt someone would want to turn away that beauty. Still waiting on those other resellers to show up on eBay with sub-$100 prices...

hey guys,

i know this is a long shot but i wondered if anybody with a mint copy of BR 2049 lenti (which they plan to open) would be willing to trade

i actually have the lenti myself and adore it but unfortunately the foil has a few hairline scratches. the lenti itself however appears absolutely mint

i don't actually plan on opening this one as i also have the HMV mondo on order so this was meant as a display only/prestige premium (BR being one of my all time favourite movies)

the number is pretty awesome tho (393/1500)

if not i will probably just open it and display it in a steelbook slip (although it will lose value it will look awesome and i could see the bonus disc)

cheers

D

hey guys,

i know this is a long shot but i wondered if anybody with a mint copy of BR 2049 lenti (which they plan to open) would be willing to trade

i actually have the lenti myself and adore it but unfortunately the foil has a few hairline scratches. the lenti itself however appears absolutely mint

i don't actually plan on opening this one as i also have the HMV mondo on order so this was meant as a display only/prestige premium (BR being one of my all time favourite movies)

the number is pretty awesome tho (393/1500)

if not i will probably just open it and display it in a steelbook slip (although it will lose value it will look awesome and i could see the bonus disc)

cheers

D
If it's really your all time favourite then why are you concerned about it losing value if opened?? Surely you will never sell your favourite????(n)(n)
Just open it and enjoy.

If it's really your all time favourite then why are you concerned about it losing value if opened?? Surely you will never sell your favourite????(n)(n)
Just open it and enjoy.
that's precisely why i want it to remain mint.. and enjoy the HMV :)
i get premiums for the artwork mainly and for display purposes
i will wait to see how the mondo turns out and then decide

Is the Fullslip regular cardboard or that "soft touch" rubbery material? I ordered both and originally planned on keeping them sealed but if it's the rubbery stuff I'll open it. Really love those. The lenti is definitely staying sealed. This is showpiece only :)