Blade Runner 2049 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #61) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 10, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on December 28, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $42.99
Group buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Notes:
Total Print : 2,800 copies
Full slip 1,300 copies
Lenticular 1,500 copies

1513648533070808.jpg15136485974752234.jpg

Last edited:
Quick question: the steelbooks themselves (and content inside - 6 photo cards, etc.) are identical between the two editions right? About to gift one to a friend (I own both editions) but just wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything :)

That is Correct, Both Editions Fullslip and Lenticular for the Kimchi Exclusive Release for Blade Runner 2049 contains the exact same WWA Steelbook and Cards Included Inside the Steel :thumbs:

Reactions: wquach
Quick question: the steelbooks themselves (and content inside - 6 photo cards, etc.) are identical between the two editions right? About to gift one to a friend (I own both editions) but just wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything :)
Yes, only difference is the slip. Which one are you giving your friend? I can't imagine anyone wanting to part company with the fullslip!!!

Finally watched the film last night, really enjoyed it. Bring on the abuse but I only saw the first film for the very first time the night before and enjoyed 2049 more than that...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and ash333
Finally watched the film last night, really enjoyed it. Bring on the abuse but I only saw the first film for the very first time the night before and enjoyed 2049 more than that...
Nothing wrong with that. Even though the first movie is a classic I must be honest and say I also like 2049 more. It almost enhances the first movie and makes you want to go back and watch it again. 2049 is a stunner!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
I also preferred this to the original but then I was never a fan of the original

Nothing wrong with that. Even though the first movie is a classic I must be honest and say I also like 2049 more. It almost enhances the first movie and makes you want to go back and watch it again. 2049 is a stunner!!!

Yep the throw backs to the first film in 2049 were great and that's coming from someone who only saw the first film 24 hours earlier, must have been a great bit of nostalgia for fans of the franchise since 82.

2049 looks seriously amazing in 4K as well, demo disc material :)

Reactions: leelee17
Yes, only difference is the slip. Which one are you giving your friend? I can't imagine anyone wanting to part company with the fullslip!!!
I should've specified I'm gifting him just the steelbook given they're identical; I'm definitely keeping the lenticular slip and my whole copy of the Full Slip.

If anyone is interested, eBay seller wilchan888 (Bad Panda Shop) have both the lent and the fullslip for just under $70 (I don't know how reliable he is). I pulled the trigger myself for $85 just a couple of days ago for my fullslip from wdpung thinking I was getting a good deal... (and it was, since this is trending at around twice that... but still)

• Thanks
Reactions: wquach
If anyone is interested, eBay seller wilchan888 (Bad Panda Shop) have both the lent and the fullslip for just under $70 (I don't know how reliable he is). I pulled the trigger myself for $85 just a couple of days ago for my fullslip from wdpung thinking I was getting a good deal... (and it was, since this is trending at around twice that... but still)
Think it's gone already ... ended up getting the bestbuy steel for £48

I've bought my full slip and lenti from him (wdpung). Arrived fast and mint.

Dammmn. Oh well, grabbed mine from wdpung as well for $80 a few weeks back. I'm just glad all us latecomers at least got it under $120 at this point.