Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Did anyone honestly not see a delay coming though? They're pretty standard with Manta releases tbf. Not that I'm complaining or anything (I'm always happy to wait as long as needed), but just stating facts lol.

HDZeta & Blufans for example take ages from the time of the announcement until customers finally hold their product in their hands.
Are you sure you're not comparing announcement to holding product and preorder to holding product? Just look at yesterday's announcement for Manta. At least one of those will take over a year, probably more, to be in your hands.
Time from preorder to your hands is what's important.

Reactions: Felix_ro and Patr0n
Damn, won't get it by my birthday then, sucks.
2 weeks extra to pack? They got 1 person working on it, or what.

My local post office has a shortage of workers, say they probably have my missing packages from Germany, but it's just not registered in the system yet, laying in a pile there. Offered to sort everything and input it into the system for free, they said they can't allow me...

• Wow
Reactions: gAnX
Can't say I think an awful lot of the interior art.. looks very dark. Honestly don't think I even recognise the scene..

Steelbook_G2-2one-Rev101BladeRunner-6.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

When is this actually coming out? Going to try and get a full slip on fleabay and just want to know when to start looking
Blade Runner Shipping Delay

Dear customers, we tried very hard to push the packing for Blade Runner Pre-order scheduled to ship out on November 10th but due to lack of packing staff, we couldn't pack them on time.

Our schedule is to begin shipping from November 24th. We apologize for the delay with shipping.

With our next post, we will post the 2022 release schedule.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards,
Collectong

When is this actually coming out? Going to try and get a full slip on fleabay and just want to know when to start looking
According to the most recent collectong update, shipping will start on 24th November. I'd emphasise heavily on the START though.. it'll be a good few weeks after until many are in hand.

GvK as an example, shipping started 27th October, 3 weeks later and most copies are only really just about surfacing now.