Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
By the way I just want to state that all the HDN releases from black label and RS ARE premium packages. My point was that the last BL was about 3/4 years ago and there’s only been 3 releases and RS is unofficial but exclusive to HDN as a project from wreck. They are still premium releases. And made incredibly. Infact better than some official premium releases. Just BL didn’t last that long that’s all

Confused The Big Lebowski GIF by The Good Films

Now let me ask you.
Does premium to you mean it includes a thick book and/or a handful of postcards or coasters? YES or NO
Don't have to get stuck up on one particular word, like 'premium', but to me anything with a booklet and/or cards is special. Hell, in a world of amarays, any digipack feels premium to me, I go crazy for them. Or digibooks. And they cost as much as your regular numbered premiums. And they're numbered, too.

Also, probably matters how limited an edition is, right?
I mean, I remember those Anchor Bay limited edition tins of Heathers DVD (15 thousand) or Evil Dead II (50,000!) people were going crazy for. A new, sealed one still sells for good money, equivalent to a current, new 'premium' release.

Where did I say a limited numbered edition makes the edition a premium??? Are you using Paul's tactic of putting words in my mouth? I said it's a factor. And you said it wasn't a factor for you :giggle:

They're probably very nice, but they're no premiums. Premiums must be numbered. But why, you cry? Because the pioneers of the premium editions made it so.

Just up there, you did:
For me an edition that is not numbered is either a one off or it's not premium. Premiums MUST be numbered.

Unnumbered. Period.
But, before you 'quotemaster' me, what you mean, is that a premium must be numbered, but not only numbered. So, what else makes it a premium? A booklet? YES or NO. :naughty:

Premiums must be numbered. But why, you cry? Because the pioneers of the premium editions made it so.

Who are these pioneers?
"Which ones specifically? Which retailer and/or release?" :naughty:

P.S. I think all of this is off-topic.
angry the big lebowski GIF

Don't have to get stuck up on one particular word, like 'premium',
So what are you writing to me about? Sounds like the word's meaning is important to you too :naughty:
But I can same the same thing to you. You don't like my interpretation of what premium is, feel free to use your own.
You don't know what is common in every single premium release? That's your own doing. I do know, and all of them are numbered. Are there exceptions from actual premium retailers? Hmmmmmm I dunno, can't think of any right now.
, like 'premium', but to me anything with a booklet and/or cards is special.
Good for you. I think Paul would agree with you.
Hell, in a world of amarays, any digipack feels premium to me, I go crazy for them. Or digibooks. And they cost as much as your regular numbered premiums. And they're numbered, too.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge about digibooks with me.
Also, probably matters how limited an edition is, right?
Yes, it does. I want to know exactly how many there are/are going to be.
You make a good point, only because I made it earlier :naughty:, just because an edition is numbered doesn't mean it's a premium.
Just up there, you did:
I did no such thing. But your quote does point out a mistake in what I wrote, sorry I was pressed for time and I rushed my answer. I think I was trying to say that it doesn't have to be numbered for it to be a collectible edition. It can still be collectible and valuable and not be numbered... but it's not a premium as I understand the term. And by premiums I'm talking about the editions from Blufans, Zeta, Manta lab, FAC, CM, etc. You know it, just stating it so we're clear.
Who are these pioneers?
Pretty sure that the first premium was from Blufans if you search the dates on their HDN threads. It's good fun, you should read the forum more :D