Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
The problem is direct order is fixed like hdzeta they make it impossible to order with the page acting funny like freezing can't refresh then gone lmao all a scam
It's definitely not a scam. These are popular premium releases. Don't know about hdzeta, but I order from WeET and Collectong (Manta Lab) directly every single time and every single time I get my copy. I got all 3 spider-man FS directly from WeET, despite the website crashing. It look me 2 days, but I got it. Be on time and be ready OR go through a GB if you're Flash from Zootopia (nothing wrong with being Flash btw, he's a chill dude). If you miss out, you miss out. Unfortunate, but life goes on.

• Haha
Reactions: gAnX and DMD4k
Also there are some people here who will keep on telling you the same thing over and over, try to order direct, support HDN not GB host etc, avoid markup blah blah. They think their one time $25 payment towards premium supporter badge pays to run the servers and activities for life..I mean would be nice but it isn't. There is no markup except HDN and payment processor fees (nothing extra going to my pocket).
PIN THIS

Well looks like I missed out on this one. I didn't think the GB would happen this quickly. Guess I'll have to try my luck next week (assuming I manage to get up that early.

Anyone know how to pre populate your cart on an iPhone? Because that would be f**king useful

• Friendly
Reactions: milky
Anyone know how to pre populate your cart on an iPhone? Because that would be f**king useful
I like how Aniv explained it "pre populate" :LOL: :LOL: Is that technical/crazy talk for wishlist? Who knows. It don't matter, Manta lab is so easy you can start off with a depopulated cart and unless you fall asleep you'll check out in time.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
I like how Aniv explained it "pre populate" :LOL: :LOL: Is that technical/crazy talk for wishlist? Who knows. It don't matter, Manta lab is so easy you can start off with a depopulated cart and unless you fall asleep you'll check out in time.
I don’t think they have a wish list. I only found out about the wish list option on Weet on the Spider-Man orders which helped save time (for multiple editions though)

Oh
You were having a Vasectomy?
That would ensure the future of humanity
if you weren't such a scum bag I'd pay that as a good call back - however turning a joke into a joke is pretty weak :shipped:

luckily for you I'm more disappointed in the gutless-fonzie-butt-smoochers that tolerate you

explains a lot - about a lot

adios - nothin' to see here //

Happy_Days_Fonzie_Jacket-550x550.jpg