Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
I see loads of steelbooks at silly prices all the time and 6 months later the same item is still up for sale. There is one item I saw I think two years ago and it's still up at the same OTT price. And it is the same item. So maybe a lot of people have just fed up the whole con and the scalpers haven't caught on yet.....
I suspect some people list their stuff for insanely high prices, because they like the item and that’s what they’d take to part ways with it…if it doesn’t sell, they don’t really care. I don’t have this release (i tried and failed), but if I had one and someone said, “I’ll give you 800 for it,” I’d take their money in a heart beat. In fat, i don’t think there’s any steel book (or OC) that I have that I wouldn’t sell of that kinda money. I’ll buy something else with their FU money. That said, I doubt anything i have is worth anything close to that much, though I haven’t looked. I’m mostly on ebay looking for stuff I want (and saying, nope that’s too much)…main exception is if Galaxy or Pung has a Weet release soon after the presale.

Perhaps, but their "trusted and proven inside source" looks like a website of nothing but clickbait rumors about every franchise ever. I'm sure some of the rumors will prove to be true (stastically, how could they not?), but I'll wait for something more definite. Rumors about a new Blade Runner could circulate for years and years before there's any actual progress on a movie.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
If Manta is going to release a Blade Runer 2049 premium, which artwork should they use for the steelbook, so that it harmonizes well with this one?

I can't really think of a perfect fit.
Maybe this one?
It has a "drawn" look to it.
blade_runner_2049_2017_advance_original_film_art_490cdcd3-7ab9-4dec-adcf-6ff3551332cc_600x.jpg

If Manta is going to release a Blade Runer 2049 premium, which artwork should they use for the steelbook, so that it harmonizes well with this one?

I can't really think of a perfect fit.
Maybe this one?
View attachment 517480
Totally different marketing. There isn't anything that would make the two movies look connected, as far as official posters. There have been some quite good unofficial (and licensed) posters, but the studio has seemed really narrow in what they'll allow for releases. If Manta does a BR2049 release, it'll likely be a remix of posters we've already seen on all the other releases.

Totally different marketing. There isn't anything that would make the two movies look connected, as far as official posters. There have been some quite good unofficial (and licensed) posters, but the studio has seemed really narrow in what they'll allow for releases. If Manta does a BR2049 release, it'll likely be a remix of posters we've already seen on all the other releases.
Yeah I guess that's what's going to happen. Atleast they kept the same font for the title :rofl: