Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys, this is John from Manta Lab.

Thanks to every collectors supported us for the year 2021.

We had an amazing year with the best designs and packages our team and freelance artists made. Thanks to all the studios trusted their IPs with us to create fantastic packages. I always want to write an elaborate post with future plans and details but as soon as I start to write the post, I forget everything so let me write some things I really want to mention.

Next year, our company will go through some drastic changes because we plan to sign up with multiple consumer product companies to explore different markets. However, making exclusive steelbook and global releases for our licensors will be our primary business as always. I am very excited to try out new businesses and hope that we can continue to create value for our collectors. There are many parts in our company that we need improvement from packing to sourcing but we already see that our company is far better than how we conducted our business 6 years ago. We will continue to improve and bring joy to our collectors.

Thank you for the amazing year and your support again.

261652423_4587792217997517_3494936502986767363_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84