Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Where is Manta Labs located? US-based or Asia? Also last time I was on here there was KimchiDVD & Blufans, and HDZeta was just getting into the scene. Are there any US based Steelbook distributors after all these years I've been gone?

@rieper

In terms of Premium Steelbooks, there aren't any US based retailers. As for Manta Lab, they are based in Asia, Hong Kong. :)
There is a good few USA retailers that do premium steelbook releases
Scream Factory
Synapse-Films
Arrow Video USA example Dune (1984) Steelbook Deluxe USA edition
And other usa labels

You also have Hi def ninja own labels Reel Synergy Productions and Black Label releases
Hi Def Ninja is USA ;)

Not the first nor the last to sell around that price.
it is a very sought after release. All these rare editions sell for crazy prices, what is so special about that one ?
original poster artwork on the steel + Struzan art on the front of the DL slip + "premium" label autism = 5 x retail prrice right off the bat so some scalper can take it off the hands of the original scalper. That's my theory anyway. :thumbs:

original poster artwork on the steel + Struzan art on the front of the DL slip + "premium" label autism = 5 x retail prrice right off the bat so some scalper can take it off the hands of the original scalper. That's my theory anyway. :thumbs:
I think he meant why people are so outraged about scalper prices with this release....which is a fair question. So the Guy wants 200£, it sold for even more before and seems to be the only available copy right now...

Reactions: Jocelin
He has taken them all down and relisted them as bid only, well on its way to £200
Sooner or later, people, even those who used to get premium editions for scalper prices, will realise the kind of business they are making around here.

Everyone does know the kind of "collector" who put on sale premiums for these prices. No added value.
And their relistings speak from themselves; if they can not sell for x2, they will relist the same product over and over. Sometime, someone will appear to offer lower price, and seller will agree. The product would have been sold for lower, but scalper will take the profit anyway to carry on their behaviour and actions of leaving others without their spots to buy just one at retailer price.
High demand some will say.
Due to these scalpers who have taken all the supply of numbered editions I will argue.

Who calls those premiums other than yourself?
Arrow Video USA Dune 1984 Deluxe is premium release
Do you have the deluxe edition as in purchased it Yes or No
Rigid Slipbox with steelbook with 2 books and posters and artcards

HDN Hi def ninja own labels Reel Synergy Productions and Black Label releases are USA releases and these are premium releases

Do you have any of the HDN Reel Synergy Productions steelbook releases or any of the previous Black Label Releases
YES or NO
Reel Synergy Productions
Django Unchained

Django.jpg

HDN Black Label is Hi Def Ninja/Synapse-Films ;) ;);););)
phenomena_darkinker_2_pins_web.jpg suspiria-platinum-beautyshot.jpg