Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Allow me to join in and say how much I love my Full Slip (and no, not my outfit) that I bought direct and not on evilBay. It's a beauty. The steelbook is amazing. I touch it every night before I go to bed (the steelbook). Might take pics if I feel cute later (of the blade runner FS) and maybe the steelbook too.

Maybe. But most likely not.
If the editions we pay hundreds for were unnumbered and we actually didn't know how many existed of any given release chances are we wouldn't really pay much for them over retail price.

Well, the pioneers of the premium market for steels, at least as I know them today, numbered them so I'll take that as a decisive factor over what you consider is or isn't a factor.

:LOL::LOL: Indeed.
So answer, is Arrow Dune a premium or not? YES or NO.
In fairness, there is no clear definition of a premium movie. Simply having a numbered sticker does not make something premium. Some plain WWA steelbooks are numbered. Think of the Best Buy release for John Wick 3 as an example. And they made 35,000 copies of that particular WWA steel. The whole numbered thing seems made up. :whistle:

I own the HDzeta DL, so my opinion might be a bit teinted. But even if I didn't have it, I'd still say the SL probably looks the best and most original out of the three. Steelbook is lush. :hungry: Can't wait to unseal my copy. That is, if HK Post ever gets going. :rolleyes:

In fairness, there is no clear definition of a premium movie. Simply having a numbered sticker does not make something premium. Some plain WWA steelbooks are numbered. Think of the Best Buy release for John Wick 3 as an example. And they made 35,000 copies of that particular WWA steel. The whole numbered thing seems made up. :whistle:
That's what I'm saying.

Numbered edition does not necessarily make a premium.
But a premium edition must be numbered.
It's not a hard concept to grasp.

If it's not numbered then it's not a premium, it's something else.

That's what I'm saying.

Numbered edition does not necessarily make a premium.
But a premium edition must be numbered.
It's not a hard concept to grasp.

If it's not numbered then it's not a premium, it's something else.

What about my unnumbered Black Barons/Filmarena editions? Are they not premium editions? :(

This is gonna be a tough one for you to answer as on one hand you've dug yourself a hole with the unnumbered talk but on the other hand you know what a massive FAC fanboi you are :naughty::naughty::naughty:

What about my unnumbered Black Barons/Filmarena editions? Are they not premium editions? :(
IMO, no, they are not. They are cheap knockoffs that should have never been produced.
You yourself would prefer one of the numbered editions, I'm sure of it, but I'm also prepared to read you lying saying you don't care :naughty::naughty:
This is gonna be a tough one for you to answer as on one hand you've dug yourself a hole with the unnumbered talk but on the other hand you know what a massive FAC fanboi you are :naughty::naughty::naughty:
Wasn't hard at all.

Allow me to join in and say how much I love my Full Slip (and no, not my outfit) that I bought direct and not on evilBay. It's a beauty. The steelbook is amazing. I touch it every night before I go to bed (the steelbook). Might take pics if I feel cute later (of the blade runner FS) and maybe the steelbook too.
It must be very precious to you

Attachments

• 736x.jpg
    736x.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: Rady