[BLIZZARD] DIABLO IV: Lilith & Inarius Statues

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Lilith
This is a pre-order product and is not available to ship until September 2023.
  • 24.5'' x 16.5'' x 10''
  • 19.02 lbs
  • Polyresin, PVC, and ABS
  • Hand-painted
  • Blizzard Direct Product
  • Sculpted by Brian Fay and Ehren Bienert
  • Painted by Laurel Austin

Product Description

Add to your statue collection with this hand-painted Diablo Lilith Statue. Dimensions measure 24.5'' x 16.5'' x 10''. Sculpted by Brian Fay and Ehren Bienert. Painted by Laurel Austin. This premium statue is essential for the Diablo memorabilia collection. Photos are from early production samples, statue may have slight variance.

Preorder - PURCHASE

DIABST000100.jpgDIABST000100C.jpg

Inarius
  • 22.5 x 8 x 26 in
  • 19 lbs
  • 80% Polyresin & 20% PVC
  • Hand-Painted
  • Blizzard Direct Product
  • Sculpted By: Brian Fay and Laurent Pierlot
  • Painted By: Lewis Villamar

Product Description

“I am Sanctuary, and Sanctuary is I! You seek to fight the very world itself when you seek to stand against me.” -Inarius

Just as the blood-soaked curtain fell to signify the Sin War’s conclusion, Mephisto struck a deal to take Inarius as his prisoner, relegating Inarius, one of Sanctuary’s creators, to eternal torment in the Burning Hells for all of eternity. By way of a miracle, Inarius escaped the Hells and returned to the world he helped found: Sanctuary.

Now, the rumored return of Lilith, the Daughter of Hatred, to Sanctuary concerns Inarius, who has vowed to defend his creation at all costs. After many years apart, the two will once again cross paths, and what was built is now at risk of destruction. Photos are from early production samples, statue may have slight variance.

PURCHASE

Inarius-Statue-Product-Images-1.jpgInarius-Statue-Product-Images-4.jpg