Completed Blood Drive (Season 1) [SyFy]

psychoscot

Crazy Ninja 88
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
Solihull UK
It's the near future in Los Angeles, and climate change keeps temperatures soaring, and water is as scarce as oil. Crime is so rampant that authorities only bother punishing cases of extreme violence, and even the city's last remaining good cop isn't immune from the chaos. Arthur Bailey's only hope for survival is to join dangerous femme fatale Grace on a twisted cross-country death race. The race's host is a vaudevillian nightmare, the drivers are homicidal deviants, and the last participant to arrive at each checkpoint has his or her head explode. Even the cars aren't typical gas-powered machines, as they run on human blood. When Bailey goes missing to take part in the race, his partner, Chris, leads an investigation to figure out what happened to him, and it quickly turns into the most deranged case of Chris' career.

Anyone else watching this brilliant new Grindhouse show?

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
It's the near future in Los Angeles, and climate change keeps temperatures soaring, and water is as scarce as oil. Crime is so rampant that authorities only bother punishing cases of extreme violence, and even the city's last remaining good cop isn't immune from the chaos. Arthur Bailey's only hope for survival is to join dangerous femme fatale Grace on a twisted cross-country death race. The race's host is a vaudevillian nightmare, the drivers are homicidal deviants, and the last participant to arrive at each checkpoint has his or her head explode. Even the cars aren't typical gas-powered machines, as they run on human blood. When Bailey goes missing to take part in the race, his partner, Chris, leads an investigation to figure out what happened to him, and it quickly turns into the most deranged case of Chris' career.

Anyone else watching this brilliant new Grindhouse show?
Funny thing is I watched a commercial for this last night and I thought about if there was a thread for it. Glad you created one @psychoscot :thumbs: I'd originally thought it was a movie. Will definitely check it out when I get a chance! Looks ridiculous and AWESOME! :woot: :D

Reactions: psychoscot
This show is vile, disgusting and down right offensive.. but that's why I love it. :LOL:
giphy.gif

Show is not on air anymore but can be watched on-demand. I hope they release this on br soon. :joy::cigar:

So I started watching this yesterday..... got about four episodes in and my god what a load of absolute brilliance. I am seriously loving this series so far, which makes it all the more sad that Syfy cancelled it. A few notes on characters/actors:

Christina Ochoa as Grace: Loving that it's a girl that's the Camaro driver. She is badass and I'm already in love.

Colin Cunningham as Slink: MY LORD! This guy I know from when he acted in Stargate SG1 and he was a generic backup character. In this, he is AMAZING! Never knew he had this kind of talent in him. The acting, mannerisms and way he speaks is so well done. BIG FAN of Slink.

Marama Corlett as Aki: Another character I'm really loving. Her look is mystifying to me, and the fact she keeps turning up in S&M outfits is a total bonus. Haha.

Some of the music, I'm loving. The part in Ep4 where Grace and her sister are in the club and this song plays. Luckily I was able to Shazam this and find out who it was, and I've been listening to it on repeat while I make something @psychoscot would probably feed his engine with all the innocents for....

Oh this so needs a steelbook!

Wouldn't that be nice. :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

BloodDrive.png

(the front and back images are from different posters hence why they don't line up perfectly. Plus I've never done an all over design before.)