Bojee's FS exclusive collection

Dec 18, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Love me some FS exclusives!:D

oOKHS3B.jpg

DNSUHt6.jpg

c2IX1Rw.jpg

qQ4duZg.jpg

Bojee, thanks for the 25th thanks for my FS thread. Good luck on your award! Keep the j-cards and stickers! Nice Hulk. That's still the best one and you don't see many of them.

Reactions: bojee
Bojee, thanks for the 25th thanks for my FS thread. Good luck on your award! Keep the j-cards and stickers! Nice Hulk. That's still the best one and you don't see many of them.

Thanks WKRP!
I have a folder with most of the jcards for these, and i keep the stickers inside the steels. Yes I'm very happy I was able to find a Hulk for so cheap (think it was 5-10$). I just noticed I included GI joe in there, not a future shop steel, oops :emb:

Reactions: WKRP
Thanks WKRP!
I have a folder with most of the jcards for these, and i keep the stickers inside the steels. Yes I'm very happy I was able to find a Hulk for so cheap (think it was 5-10$). I just noticed I included GI joe in there, not a future shop steel, oops :emb:
I use clear sleeve protectors, which are snug on the sides but have a little extra depth, so the j-cards fit around the steel like normal but still inside the protector, and you still see the j-card just like when it was sealed. I put the stickers inside the cases. ;)

Cheers for that, I love BSG and those steels look really really nice. I've never seen those before, I may have to track them down. I don't collect dvd any more but they looks really great.

Thanks