May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Release date : Mar 30, 2018
Price: 26.99 USD
Link: Nova

1243_shop2_684829.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
I’m picking the main difference with the previous Korean release is lack of digipak? This film (doco) is fabulous, but I’m unsure as to how much better it will look in the Blu Ray format. The source material is pretty grainy anyways.

Sorry for resurrecting this old thread, but I need help in clarifying something I can't seem to figure out on my own.
Is this really #013 in the INFO line-up as per the rendering in the packshot? I'm asking because there're two releases labeled #013: this one (Buena Vista Social Club) and Red Heat. I would assume the latter received number 13 in the series, because it was released almost exactly two years before Buena Vista Social Club. However, we all know that there're omissions sometimes and numbers get filled only much later. Maybe this was the case here, too, and it's Red Heat which has got a different number?
I didn't find any pictures of either release other than @moon's set of pics of Red Heat, but there's no angle on the spine unfortunately. So I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone who owns Buena Vista Social Club and/or Red Heat could confirm the respective numbers, please. Tagging @moon @Kvack @Sigill, because from your posts in the Red Heat thread, you're most likely to know the answer. - Thanks in advance.