Building Sets Talk

Old Man Lego

Wish them a happy birthday!

1.JPG

Reactions: spawnshop
How do you display your sets/or MOC's? I don't have a lot of room, so I put them on top of my dresser and one in the living room on top of my media gear cabinet. My wife is not the most receptive of Lego's though. You can't deny they have a pretty solid ROI though once the sets are retired.

@martinouchou @Noodles @TheJoker

Lego 2017 Photos from toy fair this weekend, including the 2200+ Silent Mary PotC piece
https://www.hidefninja.com/2017/02/19/toy-fair-2017-lego-toy-fair-preview-party/
You were there in person ?? :cool::wow: I wish I was invited to events like that ! I'd love to take pics of everything ^^

LEGO Star Wars: among the 2017 summer sets just revealed at NY, I think I'll buy the Bounty Hunter Battlepack (this one is soooooo great !!!), the Vader Transformation (just to get the minifigs for the cheap price), and of course the Advent Calendar :p

Other themes: not interested, otherwise I'll spend too much on LEGO ^^

You were there in person ?? :cool::wow: I wish I was invited to events like that ! I'd love to take pics of everything ^^

LEGO Star Wars: among the 2017 summer sets just revealed at NY, I think I'll buy the Bounty Hunter Battlepack (this one is soooooo great !!!), the Vader Transformation (just to get the minifigs for the cheap price), and of course the Advent Calendar :p

Other themes: not interested, otherwise I'll spend too much on LEGO ^^

I'd probably do the same. The transformation Vader is a must have haha. Otherwise I may get the Marvel set with Coulson and Lola so I can display them with my helicarrier.

@martinouchou @Noodles @TheJoker

Lego 2017 Photos from toy fair this weekend, including the 2200+ Silent Mary PotC piece
https://www.hidefninja.com/2017/02/19/toy-fair-2017-lego-toy-fair-preview-party/
Thanks for sharing dude. :thumbs:

A lot of awesome sets in there! I love the look of the GOTG stuff, so might pick one of those up at some point... and those Star Wars Microfighters are also very tempting! The main ones for me though have to be the Rathtar Escape, Jakku Quadjumper, and Vader's Transformation sets... they look AMAZING!! Still hoping to get the Y-Wing and also considering picking up Battle on Scarif eventually as well.

Just a quick question. Does this section only cover 'brick type' building sets. I am building both the Deagostini R2D2 1:2 scale and the Eaglemoss 1:8 Delorean. I would love to post it. It will take about a couple of years as the parts are released weekly. If not is there a section on this forum where this can be posted?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Just a quick question. Does this section only cover 'brick type' building sets. I am building both the Deagostini R2D2 1:2 scale and the Eaglemoss 1:8 Delorean. I would love to post it. It will take about a couple of years as the parts are released weekly. If not is there a section on this forum where this can be posted?
This section covers all building type sets, it's just that Lego seems to be the most popular. So, yeah... you're fine to post them in here. :)

Welcome to HDN by the way! I look forward to seeing your progress with the sets you mentioned. :thumbs:

You know, fair play to you. Those car weekly builds always look awesome, but by the end of it you find out you've actually spent hundreds of £££ for it. That's why I never actually got one. Am looking forward to seeing some pics though.

Yes but it is over 2 years etc. Plus I enjoy them. I am interested in getting a Lego Batmobile from the Lego Batman movie to add to my Batmobile collection.

Really hope that the rumours are true that we are getting a new Back to the future delorean set :wow:
Going by the rumoured price tag id say its gonna be a decent size set :thumbs: :D

IMG_7926.JPG

New Sonic the Hedgehog set due for release early 2022
81532F9E-0EAE-4563-9AC7-9C22C4D91F92.jpeg