Buying outside the UK

Lollard2002

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2012
Belfast
Simple question. Are all UK members able to order on any amazon site outside the UK post Brexit as well as European blu-ray sites. I can no longer order anything outside the UK. I live in Northern Ireland. Is this crap only affecting me?
Doesn't matter where i go I can no longer order from any DVD/ blu-ray retailer outside the UK. Tried emailing amazon about it but they were as much use as a fart in a spacesuit.

Simple question. Are all UK members able to order on any amazon site outside the UK post Brexit as well as European blu-ray sites. I can no longer order anything outside the UK. I live in Northern Ireland. Is this crap only affecting me?
Doesn't matter where i go I can no longer order from any DVD/ blu-ray retailer outside the UK. Tried emailing amazon about it but they were as much use as a fart in a spacesuit.
Haven't had any problems personally myself ordering from Amazon.fr to the UK and several other Pre-orders from various Sites have also been fine.

Haven't had any problems personally myself ordering from Amazon.fr to the UK and several other Pre-orders from various Sites have also been fine.
Interesting. Will be interesting to see if it's only Northern Ireland customers If other UK mainland customers are fine then it must be only a problem with me.

Reactions: Robles
OK emailed a few mates in both England, Ireland and Northern Ireland. I give them a link to try. The Irish and English mates, no problems. My Northern Ireland mates couldn't order. Interesting

OK emailed a few mates in both England, Ireland and Northern Ireland. I give them a link to try. The Irish and English mates, no problems. My Northern Ireland mates couldn't order. Interesting
Don't know if this is of any use to you mate?

Don't know if this is of any use to you mate?

They say "Amazon: The online retailer has said “some deliveries may take slightly longer than usual”. It also adds that “some items may be unavailable for delivery to your selected Northern Ireland delivery address”. There is no deliveries to Northern Ireland period. I don't know anyone here in Northern Ireland who can get deliveries from any non Amazon uk site. Beyond stupid.... It's like the entire of Northern Ireland is persona non grata to any company outside the Uk as well as some UK companies.

Wait, if your in Northern Ireland, you should be treated like your part of the EU, if i read things right about the whole mess of briexit. Well i have ordered a few things from amazon Fr and not had any problems. but there reports of people being told to pay up the extra before delievery. Its really is a mess and its seems its the greedy government who are charging to extra VAT on stuff coming in now. well good lucky to you mate.

Wait, if your in Northern Ireland, you should be treated like your part of the EU, if i read things right about the whole mess of briexit. Well i have ordered a few things from amazon Fr and not had any problems. but there reports of people being told to pay up the extra before delievery. Its really is a mess and its seems its the greedy government who are charging to extra VAT on stuff coming in now. well good lucky to you mate.
The way things stand at the moment anyone in Northern Ireland can no longer order of any amazon site except the UK one. I've had a few mates test it for me. Hell Most UK companies at the moment will no longer deliver to Northern Ireland but will happily deliver to Southern Ireland.
Work that one out!

Last edited: