Multi Call of Duty: Warzone [F2P] (2020)

So is anyone playing this? I tried it and I've gotta say its pretty fun. Did not expect it to be like this. Especially the Plunder mode; that's even more fun that BR, imo.

If anyone wanna play in teams together let me know :)

Reactions: Noodles
Not yet im afraid. Each time i do an update for my MW, there's another update waiting. I am on a fixed data line so need to update AGAIN before playing. :cautious:

It's sitting on the console but haven't got around to giving it ago yet, will agree tho it does look pretty fun and will more then likely give it a play over the weekend if I get a chance.

Not yet im afraid. Each time i do an update for my MW, there's another update waiting. I am on a fixed data line so need to update AGAIN before playing. :cautious:
Damn that sucks. I think they updated in twice in the first week it's been out. But I kind of expected frequent updates at the beginning of the release. Theres a lot of bugs and glitches they need to fix. It will slow down over time for sure.
It's sitting on the console but haven't got around to giving it ago yet, will agree tho it does look pretty fun and will more then likely give it a play over the weekend if I get a chance.
It's just annoying to play with randoms all the time. I can tolerate for sometime but most of them just end up doing their own thing or leave middle of the game. I've been trying to play Plunder alone and it's much better since the goal is not to kill but to make the most money possible. You can easily rank Top 10 in Plunder mode.

Let me know your activision IDs after loggin in, I'll add you guys.

Reactions: denizen
Damn that sucks. I think they updated in twice in the first week it's been out. But I kind of expected frequent updates at the beginning of the release. Theres a lot of bugs and glitches they need to fix. It will slow down over time for sure.

It's just annoying to play with randoms all the time. I can tolerate for sometime but most of them just end up doing their own thing or leave middle of the game. I've been trying to play Plunder alone and it's much better since the goal is not to kill but to make the most money possible. You can easily rank Top 10 in Plunder mode.

Let me know your activision IDs after loggin in, I'll add you guys.
Plunder sounds interesting, that's the sort of thing id be interested in as I'm the same as you mate, get fed up playing with randoms all the time.

I'll be sure to let you know mate :thumbs:

Reactions: AlienKing
So is anyone playing this? I tried it and I've gotta say its pretty fun. Did not expect it to be like this. Especially the Plunder mode; that's even more fun that BR, imo.

If anyone wanna play in teams together let me know :)
I was hooked for the first few days, then eventually got bored as I often do with games nowadays. I agree Plunder is better than BR though... hate the Gulag and instantly getting killed. :dead:

I'd be open to teaming up anyway... although I don't use mic FYI - can't concentrate on gameplay and talking at the same time lol.

I was hooked for the first few days, then eventually got bored as I often do with games nowadays. I agree Plunder is better than BR though... hate the Gulag and instantly getting killed. :dead:

I'd be open to teaming up anyway... although I don't use mic FYI - can't concentrate on gameplay and talking at the same time lol.
Yea I hate the Gulag, but I hate the whole "one life" bottle royale bs anyway and that's why I could never get into Fortnite or Apex Legends. SO in terms of that I'm kinda glad they included Gulag as a second chance. Plus you actually get better in gulag as you play more.

But yea, I play Plunder way more than BR. You dont have to worry about dying and you can actually play chill; not aggressive like BR.

What's your Activision ID? Include all the numbers after the # sign (if your ID has them)

Yea I hate the Gulag, but I hate the whole "one life" bottle royale bs anyway and that's why I could never get into Fortnite or Apex Legends. SO in terms of that I'm kinda glad they included Gulag as a second chance. Plus you actually get better in gulag as you play more.

But yea, I play Plunder way more than BR. You dont have to worry about dying and you can actually play chill; not aggressive like BR.

What's your Activision ID? Include all the numbers after the # sign (if your ID has them)
Me too... BR is mostly just a lot of sitting around watching others play if you're not a pro player and die every few mins like I do lol.

Not sure about my Activision ID... will look it up later. Although I actually just bought Fallen Order so will probably be hooked on that for a while now.

Me too... BR is mostly just a lot of sitting around watching others play if you're not a pro player and die every few mins like I do lol.

Not sure about my Activision ID... will look it up later. Although I actually just bought Fallen Order so will probably be hooked on that for a while now.
I was left a little disappointed after finishing Fallen Order. YMMV of course. But I had fun while playing through even though i had quite a few bugs and glitches. I'm sure you'll have fun as well :thumbs:

You should check out Control if you are into single player/cinematic experiences.

Reactions: Noodles
I was left a little disappointed after finishing Fallen Order. YMMV of course. But I had fun while playing through even though i had quite a few bugs and glitches. I'm sure you'll have fun as well :thumbs:

You should check out Control if you are into single player/cinematic experiences.
Sorry to hear you were disappointed bud. I'm really enjoying it so far... the exploration part especially. Kinda wish there were more "puzzles" though. As for glitches, I've not experienced any major ones, but I've noticed the game does become very laggy/stuttery after a few hours of play - I even turned data sharing off as I was told that should fix it, but nope, still happening.

Cool, cheers dude... will check it out! :thumbs:

Sorry to hear you were disappointed bud. I'm really enjoying it so far... the exploration part especially. Kinda wish there were more "puzzles" though. As for glitches, I've not experienced any major ones, but I've noticed the game does become very laggy/stuttery after a few hours of play - I even turned data sharing off as I was told that should fix it, but nope, still happening.

Cool, cheers dude... will check it out! :thumbs:
See I told you that you'll have fun. :)
I was disappointed as far as the overall story experience, and I felt the disappointment after finishing the whole game, but yes, the gameplay/exploration was quite fun :thumbs:
DAMN! I didn't know it was free. :OMG: Downloading now! :D WOW! 85GB worth of data, that's pretty big.
Haha yes 85GB if you dont own the original MW game, otherwise it's a 30GB download. And F2P = Free to play ;)

Let us know if you like it. May be we can have a HDN crew dominating there :LOL:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
See I told you that you'll have fun. :)
I was disappointed as far as the overall story experience, and I felt the disappointment after finishing the whole game, but yes, the gameplay/exploration was quite fun :thumbs:

Haha yes 85GB if you dont own the original MW game, otherwise it's a 30GB download. And F2P = Free to play ;)

Let us know if you like it. May be we can have a HDN crew dominating there :LOL:
It seems pretty good, need to play a little more to get better at it. I don't know if this is cross platform compatible but if so I'm on PC and you can add me as a friend, same name as here.

Warzone is on the three platforms you'd expect: PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The game also, however, supports cross-platform play, meaning that you PC players can go head-to-head with gamers on Xbox or PlayStation consoles.