Aug 11, 2013
canada
Release date: April 25, 2017
Purchase link: Archambault.ca
Price: CDN $49.99

ACH003922334.1487134513.320x320.jpg

i just found that this morning , archambeault canada la la land 4k steelbook

Last edited by a moderator:
Today, I went to the archambault in my city, to try to find out more about this famous steelbook and see the visual. After several searches, the employee told me, although the article appeared on their site, there was nothing on the site to buy from them. Also, he told me, that it was either a mistake or that the steelbook would come out later.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
Been in store this morning and of course, they had not a single clue what I was talking about...

Worst than that:
They don't even carry the Blu-ray edition in the aisle... you need to ask behind the counter... as if it was so rare and prestigious.... we're not in 2008 anymore...

Edit:
Placed an online order... just to see...

Last edited:
I was in my local store this morning as well.

They did not have stock of the SteelBook, but expected to get stock later when they looked it up in their systems.

They did have the DVD and Blu-ray in stock and on the shelves when I was there.

Still, for $50.00... I am better off importing it!

Been in store this morning and of course, they had not a single clue what I was talking about...

Worst than that:
They don't even carry the Blu-ray edition in the aisle... you need to ask behind the counter... as if it was so rare and prestigious.... we're not in 2008 anymore...

Edit:
Placed an online order... just to see...

So is this authentic release by this Company? Has anybody ever buy from them.?

Based on what @Drum18 mentioned in a couple posts above, I think it makes sense to see what he gets in the mail. :)

It's a real store -- a big chain too, like BORDERS was in the US.

With that price tag, they would have to be serious about it because I don't think scam artists would price themselves that high!;)

is this still happening guys? :thumbs:
I placed an online order on April 25th. They answered me there was a huge problem with their inventory/order system so there would be a delay in my order.

2 weeks have passed now and still nothing has moved (except my money). Yesterday, they asked me if I still wanted the order and as I'm really curious on the steelbook art, I've decided to be patient, and still get this...

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Status
Not open for further replies.