Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great. Will likely cancel my Zavvi 4K steelbook preorder since that one will likely have an ugly matte finish like their other Marvel 4K steelbooks. I just hope this WeET steelbook doesn't have any bare metal like their Infinity War one.
They must have learned from their mistake!

Reactions: MM3
Decisions. Decisions.

I was getting The Captain Marvel and Endgame Zavvi Lenticular steelbooks and I have the Infinity War Zavvi lenti steelbook as well.

Then I ordered the WeET Infinity War scratched-to-hell steelbook. Got that replaced.
Now after taking the replacement steelbook out of the slip twice it's all scratched up as well. So fragile.

Since WeET will probably do Endgame as well, do I skip the Zavvi steelbooks and get this and WeET Endgame instead?

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Decisions. Decisions.

I was getting The Captain Marvel and Endgame Zavvi Lenticular steelbooks and I have the Infinity War Zavvi lenti steelbook as well.

Then I ordered the WeET Infinity War scratched-to-hell steelbook. Got that replaced.
Now after taking the replacement steelbook out of the slip twice it's all scratched up as well. So fragile.

Since WeET will probably do Endgame as well, do I skip the Zavvi steelbooks and get this and WeET Endgame instead?
Exactly that. Everyone saying they're cancelling their Zavvi and whatnot :LOL:

What if the finish on the Zavvis is better than the one on the Weets? Or the Weets feature no cat but are handled and packaged by a wild gang of alley cats?