Captain Marvel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.05) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 14 September 10, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order July 10 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $178 (Box Set) - $51.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Note:
Total Print Run: 3500 copies
Full Slip Edition (Type A1) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 500 copies Numbered Card
Full Slip Edition (Type A2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 350 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (Full Slip) Edition (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 700 copies Numbered Card
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~650 Same Numbered 3 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)

Box Set.jpgFull Slip A1.jpgFull Slip A2.jpgLenti.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine from group buy hasn’t had movement since the 22nd. Same with spiderman but got that on eBay

I have had similar recently on other orders they are taking about 2 weeks (if memory serves me right) on average to leave HK due to covid to get to me in the UK. Mines been there since 21st.

My lenti arrived today and it is just splendid. Thanks, so much, @Aniv because this is the first Weet in my collection and I wouldn't have gotten it if you didn't host these group buys. I really appreciate it. The back of my steelbook is covered with an awful lot of little scratches, but it's still really nice.

Sorry to hear about that. I am 100% sealed gang for premiums so have no clue about the QC. Shoot me a pic in PM please. If its outside norms we can get you a replacement empty steel with the next order :)

The steels are scratched yet again? :facepalm:

I can't speak for anyone else but the backside of my copy is top to bottom covered with scratches. I'm not too bothered by it, to be honest.
Sorry to hear about that. I am 100% sealed gang for premiums so have no clue about the QC. Shoot me a pic in PM please. If its outside norms we can get you a replacement empty steel with the next order :)

Okay, will do. I'm honestly not too bothered by it but I'll try and get a good picture for you so you can take a look. Thanks!

Does anyone know why this has a weird streaky background on the steel? I'm sure there are other steels like it. Looks pretty awful to me. Is it the finish, process, the factory it's made in? I haven't received mine yet, but just comparing others (which I know don't) to the pics above

cmresize.JPG 20201001_104247.jpg 20201001_104312.jpg

Reactions: DMD4k
My fullslip has only just left Hong Kong :(
Shipping from most countries seems very hit and miss at the moment and it seems like most postal services have a backlog of incoming and outgoing international mail - apparently all down to additional Corona related safeguards! Anyway it'll arrive sooner or later :)