CaptainCoffee's Sale Thread - Lots of OOP Blu Ray Steelbooks now for sale! Many more to come..

CaptainCoffee

Premium Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
United Kingdom
Things you need to know:
  1. For the time being at least, there is no international shipping. I do not have the time or resources to ship worldwide so I will only be shipping inside the UK. Sorry overseas ninjas! :(
  2. I'm not a scalper!! These steelbooks that I'm offering are almost always single copies that have made up my steelbook collection over the past two years. I couldn't really afford to buy multiples of every steelbook i own to sell on later at an inflated price.
  3. Prices are negotiable but please don't PM me insulting counter offers. I'm a very reasonable guy and I'd like to think that reflects in my prices but the vast majority of the steelbooks I'm offering are both very desirable and out of print so of course the prices are going to be higher than what they cost me in the first place. That's just how collectibles work!
  4. My packaging is good so please don't worry about that. Check my feedback on itrader or eBay (thunderchunky2508) if you need some reassurance!!
  5. Postage costs are £3.50 per steelbook (Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For).
  6. PAYMENT - Paypal goods only, buyer pays the fee.

Lawrence of Arabia - HDZeta Exclusive Full Slip (Mint & Sealed) £45

Lots more coming soon!

Last edited: