Casablanca - 80th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 7, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99

91qEOzsmO0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Casablanca Front.jpg Casablanca Back.jpg Casablanca Open.jpg Casablanca Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: djjez83 and GenPion
Also available from HMV
£39.99

When Amazon UK eventually goes live the price might be higher as in be listed as RRP but will be £39.99 or less before release date
You auto get the lower price when you pre order and price then drops

As Amazon only take payment when dispatching you won't end paying RRP
Does Zavvi not do this? I know Best Buy also insures you get the lowest price before release should you preorder.

Does Zavvi not do this? I know Best Buy also insures you get the lowest price before release should you preorder.

As far as I know, Zavvi doesn't lower their pre-order prices. They set their prices correctly at the time of pre-order and leave them there. They're already at £39.99 along with HMV.

The new Casablanca 4K Ultra High-Definition image was restored and remastered from a 2022 4K 16bit film scan of the best-surviving nitrate film elements. The 4K-scanned digital images went through an extensive digital restoration process to clean and repair the picture for an unprecedented and pristine ultra-high-resolution presentation. The restored images were then graded in High Dynamic Range for today’s premium 4K display experience, providing the highest fidelity in image contrast and detail retention. This work was meticulously handled by Warner Bros. Motion Picture Imaging. The original theatrical mono audio has also been newly restored as well, providing a richer and broader frequency response than previously possible.

Yeah, the 4K standard amaray release coming the same day.
I think they meant tat-free steelbook options, but I think you knew that as well! :) :whistle:

Personally, I would prefer steelbook only options as well, tbh (as was the case with Jaws, for example).

UK buyers might want to pop over to WB Shop, sign up to their mailing list and get it for £34 (15% off).

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
UK buyers might want to pop over to WB Shop, sign up to their mailing list and get it for £34 (15% off).

No thanks. Would rather pay full price than use those fuckers

Reactions: Mickle_89
The new Casablanca 4K Ultra High-Definition image was restored and remastered from a 2022 4K 16bit film scan of the best-surviving nitrate film elements. The 4K-scanned digital images went through an extensive digital restoration process to clean and repair the picture for an unprecedented and pristine ultra-high-resolution presentation. The restored images were then graded in High Dynamic Range for today’s premium 4K display experience, providing the highest fidelity in image contrast and detail retention. This work was meticulously handled by Warner Bros. Motion Picture Imaging. The original theatrical mono audio has also been newly restored as well, providing a richer and broader frequency response than previously possible.
danger GIF

Amazon UK live to pre order

UK delivery address only at the moment

Delivery address outside UK option will be active later likely in next few weeks

Price listed as £40.00 but will be £39.99 or less before release date
When price drops you automatically get lower price in your pre order