hatredhorror

(not actually) BANNED
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2013
Germany
Release date: November 26, 2021
Purchase link: Vinegar Syndrom
Price: $32.99
Notes: This deluxe package features a beautiful hardbox designed by artist Robert Sammelin that holds a special slipcover designed by Earl Kess with a special feature loaded Blu-ray and a full color booklet. Limited to 5,000 units.

censorboxfront_1296x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone ever purchase Vinegar releases from US Amazon? I'm wondering if they come with their slips.
I've bought directly from Vinegar, the hard fullslips weren't sealed, just added on top. If that's how they send them to Amazon, they might be in worse condition coming from Amazon warehouse, being handled however. Or maybe they actually shrink wrap them too for Amazon, which would be better...

Anyone ever purchase Vinegar releases from US Amazon? I'm wondering if they come with their slips.
I've bought directly from Vinegar, the hard fullslips weren't sealed, just added on top. If that's how they send them to Amazon, they might be in worse condition coming from Amazon warehouse, being handled however. Or maybe they actually shrink wrap them too for Amazon, which would be better...
Slipcovers are all exclusive to the Vinegar website only. Amazon and all other retailers (except for diabolikdvd maybe) don't supply them with the normal case. I've been collecting Vinegar since the beginning and since they started producing those slipcovers, they never have been sealed. So, the only way to get them if you are concerned, is buying directly from Vinegar.

• Informative
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Slipcovers are all exclusive to the Vinegar website only. Amazon and all other retailers (except for diabolikdvd maybe) don't supply them with the normal case. I've been collecting Vinegar since the beginning and since they started producing those slipcovers, they never have been sealed. So, the only way to get them if you are concerned, is buying directly from Vinegar.
Oh, that's very good to know, thank you! A couple of titles are a bit cheaper on Amazon, but I'd like their fullslips, plus they have a sale coming up.

Reactions: Horned_King
Oh, that's very good to know, thank you! A couple of titles are a bit cheaper on Amazon, but I'd like their fullslips, plus they have a sale coming up.
Right, I'm also looking forward to the sale. But keep in mind that slipcovers for many releases over the years have already been sold out. Only those in the "Limited edition (still in stock)" section will still come with them and just when they drop below 1000 copies, you actually see how many are still in stock. A good system though to keep track of them...

Right, I'm also looking forward to the sale. But keep in mind that slipcovers for many releases over the years have already been sold out. Only those in the "Limited edition (still in stock)" section will still come with them and just when they drop below 1000 copies, you actually see how many are still in stock. A good system though to keep track about them...
Yeah, I've noticed they have a choice of Limited and Standard.
I'm interested in less obscure, but seemingly still unpopular titles, that are still available with slips - Resurrection with Christopher Lambert, and All-American Murder with another Christopher, Walken. :bookworm:

Reactions: Horned_King