Mediabook Christiane F. - Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo (Zoo Station: The Story of Christiane F.) German movie feat. David Bowie

Jun 8, 2020
Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo (1981) was released in new editions today in Germany and also on 4K for the very first time.
The English book title is "Zoo Station: The Story of Christiane F." and is based on a true story!

The beautiful mediabook contains both Blu-ray and DVD coming with a new 4K mastered transfer!

Also available: 4K UHD edition + Blu-ray (Amaray case)

German audio DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 and Mono 2.0 (Blu-ray)
German audio Dolby Digital 5.1 and Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono (DVD)

ENGLISH SUBTITLES ARE AVAILABLE!!!

Region B (not tested).

New bonus material including audio commentary by director Uli Edel (Last Exit to Brooklyn 1989, Body Of Evidence 1993) and new interview with Natja Brunckhorst (Christiane F. in the movie).

The David Bowie soundtrack including Heroes and Station To Station is so amazing in this movie.
rock.gif

Berlin shines!

IMG_3824.jpg

Unboxing video

Reactions: Billy Talent
Thank you very much for posting this, was hoping for english subs since most German mediabooks do not contain English subs.
Remember seeing this as a kid, very disturbing since it was based on a true story.
Just ordered via amazon.de!

Reactions: shane54
Thank you very much for posting this, was hoping for english subs since most German mediabooks do not contain English subs.
Remember seeing this as a kid, very disturbing since it was based on a true story.
Just ordered via amazon.de!
You´re welcome. I said it wrong in the video with the enflish subs, that´s why I wrote it in capital letters in the description here.
English subtitles are included, which have not been in the previous Blu-ray release here in Germany.
I checked the picture quality which has never looked better and the interview with Natja Brunckhorst (27 minutes long) is quite interesting, especially the part about David Bowie.

Reactions: Billy Talent
When I´m serious I ask myself what´s so shiny there. The description says it best: "They face heaven, they face hell. They are still kids but have already wasted their future." Doesn´t sound very shiny to me.

I was in Berlin on a parade for the 1st of May years ago and one thing I realized was a a heavy deliquescence of the curbstones in the heat of the crowd and the masses of people. Or was that because of drug-abuse? I can´t remember, but it was very heated. What I remember is a disappointed police-group, that went through 1/2 meters high bottles on Oranien-street in the early morning. Haha that guy in front made the job of a clearing vehicle. No matter what - these guys were nuts and they had to struggle through it to show presence. How silly that looked.:rofl:

I was in Berlin on a parade for the 1st of May years ago and one thing I realized was a a heavy deliquescence of the curbstones in the heat of the crowd and the masses of people. Or was that because of drug-abuse? I can´t remember, but it was very heated. What I remember is a disappointed police-group, that went through 1/2 meters high bottles on Oranien-street in the early morning. Haha that guy in front made the job of a clearing vehicle. No matter what - these guys were nuts and they had to struggle through it to show presence. How silly that looked.:rofl:
Have you ever checked out the Loveparade in Berlin back in the days @komor ?

Have you ever checked out the Loveparade in Berlin back in the days @komor ?
No - I haven´t been there, but I like Dr. Motte. He´s a sympathic guy I think.

A pro pos party - I recently thought about that may-event and then I saw this thing with the rapidly sinking incidences of the corona-crap and it´s the first big event this year. I´m sure people will come out again and this will be the first opportunity to party in the post-pandemic time. I think most people don´t realize that this **** is over, but when they do there will be one first event where everything starts again and I think the 1st may will be that date.

Are ther any signs that such events like the Love Parade will get a revival?