Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 15, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £29.99
Notes: Gloss finish & Embossed - Limited to 2000 - Includes 4 Exclusive Polaroid Cards
Chucky Season 2.jpg

Last edited:
Chucky's back on Steelbook!
  • Gloss finish & embossed steelbook limited to just 2000 copies
  • 4x Polaroid Cards also included (exclusive to this edition)
  • Slide this Steelbook into the 'Good Guys II' Edition to create the Ultimate Chucky set!

Bonus features:
  • Deleted Scenes

I bought the Good Guys edition of Season 1. Hopefully they release another slipcase version to match and not just a steel plus amray without slip
@nekromantik

As per post #2
  • Slide this Steelbook into the 'Good Guys II' Edition to create the Ultimate Chucky set!

There will be a Good Guys II Limited Edition
More details still to be announced in regards that amaray slipcase limited edition of Season 2

Reactions: nekromantik
YES!!!
Chucky GIF by SYFY

I was beginning to lose hope, thinking it was just the first season again that got all the special packaging.
So glad to get even 'just' a steel with cards, but there's going to be a Fullslip version too! Awesome!

Reactions: astycorax
It was no issue getting the season one steelbook shipped to the US, so I hope this will be the same but who knows given the current Zavvi situation.

It was no issue getting the season one steelbook shipped to the US, so I hope this will be the same but who knows given the current Zavvi situation.
You should be okay, this is unlikely to be a zavvi exclusive. So, like the first, you could just order it from amazon uk no?

Reactions: JGCramp
You should be okay, this is unlikely to be a zavvi exclusive. So, like the first, you could just order it from amazon uk no?
I imagine so, although it could only be during preorder. They might deactivate shipping to US once it’s released, like they did with season 3 of The Boys (Rarewaves has that one, though). So, I won’t take any chances and preorder it when it goes live if I can via Amazon.

Reactions: samdavies
Amazon UK and some other retailers ship to USA
I expect Season 2 to be trade wide release like Season 1