Aniv

Cinemuseum Batman + Batman Returns (Catwoman) - CMA#18 - Box Set (4K Ultra HD+BR) [250]

@Aniv

Do you have any updates on when this will release? The group buy was more than 6 months ago. I understand things are delayed with the pandemic, but would like at least an idea of when we can expect a release.

Also, is it possible to ask for a refund if it's not going to release any time in 2020?

Reactions: Aniv
@Aniv

Do you have any updates on when this will release? The group buy was more than 6 months ago. I understand things are delayed with the pandemic, but would like at least an idea of when we can expect a release.

Also, is it possible to ask for a refund if it's not going to release any time in 2020?

I do not know when this will be released. @duckandrun any idea?

You quoted Birds of Prey? How about the Batman Catwoman boxset?

The Batman project is more complex than the other titles due to the two boxes. The situation with couriers has also increased all shipping costs and we are also working not to ask for further payments even from those who bought the two boxes and paid the shipping costs.
The project will certainly suffer some delay also due to The Goonies CME which was not expected in October and we want to deliver by Christmas.
For these reasons we will have a shift after October.
We are also starting the renovations of the premises to better manage assembly and production.

The Batman project is more complex than the other titles due to the two boxes. The situation with couriers has also increased all shipping costs and we are also working not to ask for further payments even from those who bought the two boxes and paid the shipping costs.
The project will certainly suffer some delay also due to The Goonies CME which was not expected in October and we want to deliver by Christmas.
We are also starting the renovations of the premises to better manage assembly and production.

@duckandrun

So it sounds like this won't release until 2021. At what point can we ask for a refund without being penalized? I don't want to put your company in a bad spot, but you must understand that we are all undergoing stressful times.

Can you not get the release for Batman and Batman Returns sorted before even considering The Goonies pre order. I am sure you could still get it released in time for Christmas. I've been looking forward to a number of your releases in particular Batman and The Joker but these delays are really frustrating especially as since before the pre order you would have known how complex the project would be and therefore either the pre order should have been delayed or a more achievable release date should have been provided to us. I love your work, unique but the delays are starting to frustrate alot of us loyal customers. Appreciate times have been hard but other premiums sellers are smashing out the releases regularly now.

Reactions: JCC
Can you not get the release for Batman and Batman Returns sorted before even considering The Goonies pre order. I am sure you could still get it released in time for Christmas. I've been looking forward to a number of your releases in particular Batman and The Joker but these delays are really frustrating especially as since before the pre order you would have known how complex the project would be and therefore either the pre order should have been delayed or a more achievable release date should have been provided to us. I love your work, unique but the delays are starting to frustrate alot of us loyal customers. Appreciate times have been hard but other premiums sellers are smashing out the releases regularly now.

Completely agree, not sure why the preorder happened so early. I would like a new release date for this Batman Returns release.