apsmith21

[CLOSED] Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 3D & 4K Blu-ray Steelbook Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 3D & 4K Blu-ray Steelbook Group Buy - Group buy for the GOTG Vol 2 edition

Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 3D & 4K Blu-ray steelbook

Artwork from Best Buy -
View attachment 322640

Pre-order cost is currently $34.99

Sales tax of 5.5% per copy
HDN GB fee of 7.5%
Paypal fees included

Original links -...

Read more about this group buy...

Hi andy!! Thanks for the tag mate. I paid for my copy now. Thanks for doing this. Are you able to hold onto it until i join another group buy so i can combine postage?

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
For realz? I gotta go back and read that thread then.

Thought you all hated it!

Haha I didn't post coz I thought I'd pushed my luck with the Leon and GOTG2 requests recently so kept quiet but since someone else asked I thought I'd speak up. I really dig the steelbook. Its very inkeeping with the style of the movie.

Lol no. Until next easter ;). Will you be doing a gb for starship troopers best buy 4k steelbook? If so id like it to be sent out with that.

Haha I didn't post coz I thought I'd pushed my luck with the Leon and GOTG2 requests recently so kept quiet but since someone else asked I thought I'd speak up. I really dig the steelbook. Its very inkeeping with the style of the movie.

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...opers-4k-uhd-blu-ray-steelbook-group-buy.184/