Status
Not open for further replies.

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Up for grabs is an Empty G2 Call Of Duty: Black Ops II Steelbook

Giveaway will run for 48 hours beginning February 5th @ 4AM EST/9AM GMT. Winner will be chosen using a random number generator

To be eligible, name

1) Your favourite Call Of Duty game
2) Your favourite Call Of Duty moment (a mission, a cutscene, an online match, etc)
3) Your favourite Call Of Duty steelbook

Good luck to everyone :oohyeah:

Last edited:
My favourite Call of Duty game was COD4: Modern Warfare - it completely changed the online FPS for me.

My favourite moment was achieving the 1000 gamerscore in COD4:MW by completing the 'Mile High Club' achievement. Still the most frustrating achievement I've ever completed.

My favourite steel is probably the Black Ops 2 steel - even though I don't have it! (yet ;))

Thanks for the giveaway!

Reactions: FanOfGaming
- Fav game by far is Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
- Fav mission again is from that game 'All Ghillied Up' and 'One Shot One Kill' its my fav as i love a bit of stealth the start is stealthy and the rest is run and fight for your life, by far the best mission in the COD series.
- Fav steelbook is Black Ops 2 UK edition not for the game but just for the design of the steelbook

My VAV COD was Black Ops.

My VAV Moment was the Beginning of the Roling Stones in Vietnam :D

and my VAV COD -SteelBook is the HMV exclusive "World at War" Steel :scat:

My favorite COD game is COD4 - Modern Warfare

My favorite moment is in COD4, crawling around in the ghillies suit.

My favorite steelbook is COD MW2

My favorite COD game is Black Ops
My favorite mission is in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Karma
My favourite steelbook is Black Ops 2

Favourite COD game: Call of Duty 2. It was the first playstation2 game I ever got and I remember spending countless hours just replaying the levels over and over! :scat: lol

Favourite moment: The sniper mission on COD 4

Favourite steelbook: I don't actually own any of them, but I like the look of the "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Collection" one the most.

:)

1) Your favourite Call Of Duty game - COD4: Modern Warfare
2) Your favourite Call Of Duty moment (COD4: Mission 12: One Shot, One Kill - Awesome mission as sniper and the unforgettable holdout at the ferris wheel)
3) Your favourite Call Of Duty steelbook COD: Modern Warfare 2

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

1) Your favourite Call Of Duty game - COD4: Modern Warfare
2) Your favourite Call Of Duty moment (COD4: Mission 12: One Shot, One Kill - Awesome mission as sniper and the unforgettable holdout at the ferris wheel)
3) Your favourite Call Of Duty steelbook COD: Modern Warfare 2

1) Your favourite Call Of Duty game - Modern Warfare 2!
2) Your favourite Call Of Duty moment - getting nukes in MW2 multiplayer, best sense of accomplishment
3) Your favourite Call Of Duty steelbook - Black Ops!

Status
Not open for further replies.