Mediabook Come True (a.k.a. Strange Dreams) (Blu-ray Mediabook) [Germany]

Oct 9, 2019
Release date: September 27, 2021
Purchase link: JPC
Price: €24.99

815neBBKVAS._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mikeab07 and afiaf
Do you know whether it comes with a slipcover or not?

Loved this movie, it is among my fav horror movies in 2021 :whistle:
It seems to be a Limited Edition with Slipcover, but I can´t say for sure - the mockup shows only the Amaray.

Why did they change the title? - it´s probably because of the bedtime-revenge procrastination.

Why did they change the title? - it´s probably because of the bedtime-revenge procrastination.
This was my first thought as well. I think this is a German thing. I've picked up recently the 4k mediabook of The Wretched made in Germany and the title is The Witch Next Door:shipped:

This was my first thought as well. I think this is a German thing. I've picked up recently the 4k mediabook of The Wretched made in Germany and the title is The Witch Next Door:shipped:
Thanks for the info. I didn´t notice that and thought it is the original title. The best one is "Cold Pursuit" (what is a great remake btw) with Liam Neeson - Now it´s "Hard Powder":rofl::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: afiaf
And some people got paid for this job :shipped:
Also the Steelbook-cover is ****. Looks like some spy-movie and the retro-style doesn´t look good on this one. I would have prefered the ice-blue cover. I switched to the UK-one with original title, German language and slipcover, that looks quite good.
4006680092614.jpg
0772928.jpg-r_1920_1080-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg
20200320_201843_2.jpg

Reactions: afiaf
Just finished watching this and really enjoyed it. Its creepy, stylish and has a pretty cool soundtrack. Decided on the mediabook over the amray and Amazon. De ship this to the U.k..ordered!

Just finished watching this and really enjoyed it. Its creepy, stylish and has a pretty cool soundtrack. Decided on the mediabook over the amray and Amazon. De ship this to the U.k..ordered!
I like dream-horror movies. Good to hear, that it´s worth a watch, because there are just a few good ones of this sub-genre. Thanks for the advice - I will give it a try. Dead Awake from 2016 is my favorite from the last years. It´s about lying "awake", but being unable "dead" to react to the environment. Another one that is not so known, but good is In Dreams from 1999 with Annette Bening, that plays the mother in American Beauty. It is based on the novel Doll’s Eyes from Bari Wood.

Attachments

• 20141107_014725.jpg
    20141107_014725.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 86
  • 20141107_014810.jpg
    20141107_014810.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 78
  • 1631841803242.png
    1631841803242.png
    197.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Reactions: mikeab07
I like dream-horror movies. Good to hear, that it´s worth a watch, because there are just a few good ones of this sub-genre. Thanks for the advice - I will give it a try. Dead Awake from 2016 is my favorite from the last years. It´s about lying "awake", but being unable "dead" to react to the environment. Another one that is not so known, but good is In Dreams from 1999 with Annette Bening, that plays the mother in American Beauty. It is based on the novel Doll’s Eyes from Bari Wood.
Thanks for the tips -I don't remember seeing either of these. You have probably seen it already, but The Nightmare is a mockumentary/ found footage movie about dream paralysis and visitations which is worth a look.. The Nightmare (2015) - IMDb

I hope you enjoy come true/ strange dreams when you get to see it.. if you like the dream sub genre, I'm sure you will get something out of this..!

Reactions: komor
Thanks for the tips -I don't remember seeing either of these. You have probably seen it already, but The Nightmare is a mockumentary/ found footage movie about dream paralysis and visitations which is worth a look.. The Nightmare (2015) - IMDb

I hope you enjoy come true/ strange dreams when you get to see it.. if you like the dream sub genre, I'm sure you will get something out of this..!
I have it already, but didn´t watch yet - what was a mockumentary?