Comic Book Sleeves, Mylars, Boxes, Backing Boards and Storage.

Shoulda just posted mine. ;)

E666F0EB-19BB-4D98-9AFF-4ECC2683AFF8.jpeg

97F2B9E9-AA45-4EBA-86DE-56373D19A010.jpeg

I brought one of the BCW graded boxes from a seller on ebay. I'm super impressed. It's a bit of a ***** to snap together but I love it.

Need to get a short one now.

I brought one of the BCW graded boxes from a seller on ebay. I'm super impressed. It's a bit of a ***** to snap together but I love it.

Need to get a short one now.
I noticed that they are super easy to snap together after having done one. first was a bugger, then rest were easy and i use bottom fist to pound which really puts it together good.

I use this tape for all my sleeves. $5.99 at michaels , scrapbook archival , acid free

I tend to also always use one there 40% coupons (available on their site) to bring price down at checkout

Lasts a long time if you only use it for your comics. ;)

iOS Image - 735897914.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kryptonite
psa,

I bought a 5 pack of clear acid free backing boards for like $12 shipped. Good for those wrap around art covers or books that had commission sketches on them. Which i had 2 of. Now can see the back art. Tell'ya what .... some old chap is gonna' be thanking my dead ass for taking care of this collection when it gets sold off for pennies by one of my future grand kids estate sale. :emb: