Community Collection Forum

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
A few members have asked for something like this, so just figured we'd try it out and see how it fairs. Sounds like a good idea to me as often I like to follow those member's collections who's interests interest me. Ie. We collect the same movie, or have the same tastes etc.

So feel free to make a megathread for your collection and post videos and pictures as you add to it. Perhaps just keep updating your first post as members will more than likely reply to your thread and your specific collection. Might want to reply to the 2nd and 3rd post as well so you can reserve those to edit in the future for a cleaner look or dividing certain editions etc.

Have fun guys and gals.

Last edited:
my kill bill collection :D
i'm having problems uploading photos of the rest of my collection any help & advice would be much appreciated :(

Attachments

• P1010828.jpg
    P1010828.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 217
  • P1010830.jpg
    P1010830.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 211
  • P1010841.jpg
    P1010841.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 235
  • P1010835.jpg
    P1010835.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 223
  • P1010838.jpg
    P1010838.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 235
  • P1010827.jpg
    P1010827.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 230
make your own thread. then upload and create multiple posts in a row and upload ... it'll work that way.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

awesome collection btw!

Reactions: filmwizard
UPDATE: Cooey will be the one issuing the Awards now. I may do some from time to time but he will be the one to contact if you do not receive your award within 48 hours.

And if over the weekend perhaps wait till Mid Monday before contacting him.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks everyone!

Yeah, please give me a little bit of time to get used to issuing the awards..... I'll try and get some done tomorrow...... I'll work my way through them

I will ask though, please don't PM me awaking 'wheres my award' etc just yet. I'll start with the threads tomorrow and work my way through them. Once I'm caught up I'll post in here, then if I've missed anyone out then PM me :)

Just a quick heads up guys, I'm away from tonight until Sunday evening..... if I owe you any awards please don't bother wreck, but send me a PM with a link to your post showing you have met the required amount of thanks I shall issue all awards owed when I get back :)

Many thanks

Reactions: Pud1804 and Wreck
Some suggestions for awards:

• Comic Book Blu-ray Collection
  • Slipcover Collection
  • Steelbook Collection
  • Import Collection

Just my 2 cents :D
Good thing you guys have going on ;)

A few members have asked for something like this, so just figured we'd try it out and see how it fairs. Sounds like a good idea to me as often I like to follow those member's collections who's interests interest me. Ie. We collect the same movie, or have the same tastes etc.

So feel free to make a megathread for your collection and post videos and pictures as you add to it. Perhaps just keep updating your first post as members will more than likely reply to your thread and your specific collection. Might want to reply to the 2nd and 3rd post as well so you can reserve those to edit in the future for a cleaner look or dividing certain editions etc.

Have fun guys and gals.

Wreck, is there a way to update a collection post within a certain fanclub thread without loosing the "thanks" earned towards that fanclub? I ask because if we'd like to add to our collection and are trying to receive "thanks" votes, how do we keep it all together without loosing "thanks".

um.....thanks

Hope this isn't to OT, but instead of Collection Awards, how about awards relating to trader feedback?

Say 10 = Bronze; 25= Silver; 50 = Gold and 100= Platinum?

Since the awards are manual, I would think perhaps starting with 50 would be best for the sake of Cooey's sanity.

I am hoping for a Pink Ribbon award for all those that have or continue to support Xena (DB) through donations.
Yup I'll get to this next week ...

Reactions: Ricker
Hahaha, 25 I don't mind mate :) As long as people let me know they are eligible for the award I can keep on top of it

we need a watchmen award with the new set and various steelbooks

The avatar is the only thins that makes sense a smiley face with a drop of blood!

Reactions: bingle