Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 3, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £24.99
Notes: Steelbook Finishes • Overall matte • Spot Gloss on Title Treatment (front) • Spot Gloss on Billing Block (reverse)
Cool Hand Luke.jpg

Cool Hand Luke Jcard.jpg Cool Hand Luke Front.jpg Cool Hand Luke Open.jpg Cool Hand Luke Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Thought that was a quote from the movie on the back but it's the credits!!

Seriously? Smack bang in the middle of the back cover?
I mean, god forbid the people who MADE the film get some credit.:LOL:
I have no problem with that. It may have been more apropos at the bottom- but it's fine.
and I'm glad there's not some quote from the movie.
It's much better than the U.S. version.

Reactions: Masta Norris
I mean, god forbid the people who MADE the film get some credit.:LOL:
I have no problem with that. It may have been more apropos at the bottom- but it's fine.
and I'm glad there's not some quote from the movie.
It's much better than the U.S. version.
I don't like quotes either but the US version has the quote that's why I thought it was at first glance.

This has the credits!!! :rofl: :rofl:

If you're happy with credits slapped in the middle of your overpriced 'premium packaging' then good for you.

I don't like quotes either but the US version has the quote that's why I thought it was at first glance.

This has the credits!!! :rofl: :rofl:

If you're happy with credits slapped in the middle of your overpriced 'premium packaging' then good for you.
This isn't a premium, brother. Just a garden variety steelbook.

• Commentary by Historian/Newman Biographer Eric Lax
  • New Documentary A Natural-Born World-Shaker: Making Cool Hand Luke
  • Theatrical Trailer

I got my French copy, nice classy Steelbook, I got this one since I don like the artwork from BB
You sure are right on this one. My Fnac order was delivered today (one-day shipping, as usual) and this is way better than the Best Buy steelbook. The Maltese Falcon steelbook is a gem. 6 steelbooks in my order and all arrived mint.

Reactions: tono06