Coraline (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Shout Factory) [USA]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Added to Calendar: 12-13-22

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2022
Puchase link: Shout Factory - Amazon
Price: $29.98 (Shout) - $27.95 (Amazon)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

FcyzsEjWQAIB1Re.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
I don't think Shout Factory sells any steelbooks exclusively on their site. All of their steelbooks are available for sale on other sites such as Amazon or Best Buy.

Been that way for years as far as I know.

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
I guess it's not Shout Factory exclusive, if it's selling on Amazon...
Haven’t they all been available through amazon US? Maybe not the first few but I thought most of them had. I might be wrong

I don’t usually pay attention to them because of the region locking and cost to import but I’ve always liked their arts. Personally I think this is one of their best arts I’ve seen. At least the 4K won’t be locked

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Eeevil Russian Empire
Haven’t they all been available through amazon US? Maybe not the first few but I thought most of them had. I might be wrong

I don’t usually pay attention to them because of the region locking and cost to import but I’ve always liked their arts. Personally I think this is one of their best arts I’ve seen. At least the 4K won’t be locked
Some weren't, like Child's Play, some had an exclusive to the Shout site poster or something. This has nothing exclusive.

Reactions: Flloydo
Nov 8, 2021
Wow this is really nice, i missed when this was first posted. I really liked it but my fiancée introduced me to it, she'll absolutely love this.

Reactions: kitsune

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland

Bonus Features​

DISC ONE (4K UHD):

• NEW 4K Restoration
  • NEW Dolby Atmos 7.1 Mix
DISC TWO (BLU-RAY):

• Inside LAIKA – Discovering The Characters Of Coraline Featuring Rare Test Footage
  • Inside LAIKA – Revisiting The Puppets With LAIKA's Animation Team
  • Character, Concept Art And Behind-The-Scenes Photo Galleries
  • Audio Commentary With Director Henry Selick And Composer Bruno Coulais
  • The Making Of Coraline
  • Original Featurettes
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Feature-Length Storyboards
  • Art & Essay Mini-Book

• Informative
Reactions: kitsune

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
Might even consider this one after release just for the art alone. Honestly one the best shout release artworks I’ve seen