COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wreck maybe its best just to close this thread? a steelbook collecting forum is not really the place to discuss these things.. its all over the media already, so i dont think anyone really needs to be warned about this and IMO theres no need to crush each others heads over this *here*.. whether or not the fear is justified

Nothing we can do about it anyway. If you get it you get it, if you don't you don't. Flu really is a lottery in that respect
Probably the most sensible post in this thread :thumbs:

@Wreck maybe its best just to close this thread? a steelbook collecting forum is not really the place to discuss these things.. its all over the media already, so i dont think anyone really needs to be warned about this and IMO theres no need to crush each others heads over this *here*.. whether or not the fear is justified
Why? It's not political or religious in nature? Because you and Basil cannot accept what is fact and cannot let others see the information that me and anyone else provides you have to poop on other folks for providing it. If you think my post was rude then you must consider what Basil said was rude and if not then your biased and I consider it favoritism. Just so you know some folks can't pull up the necessary information on the net as well as others do so I created this thread as an information hub for folks that visit our site can get the necessary information. I pull the information from the most reliable sources so if that is an issue for you then by all means visit another thread and don't visit this one. It's up to you...

Why? It's not political or religious in nature? Because you and Basil cannot accept what is fact and cannot let others see the information that me and anyone else provides you have to poop on other folks for providing it. If you think my post was rude then you must consider what Basil said was rude and if not then your biased and I consider it favoritism. Just so you know some folks can't pull up the necessary information on the net as well as others do so I created this thread as an information hub for folks that visit our site can get the necessary information. I pull the information from the most reliable sources so if that is an issue for you then by all means visit another thread and don't visit this one. It's up to you...
yeah, you’re right i guess.. i‘m out here!

Reactions: hatredhorror
fyi

I only allowed the thread because it wasnt religious or political which we learned long ago is not worth having on a forum as it divides.

While this thread has skated that line as well , I just figured its a major thing going on that is all over the world so I was just allowing a space for people to talk, rant, banter, etc. I knew there would be differences of opinions in the thread, and I didnt see the thread as some important piece of info to get out to our Community as your local news can do a million times better job then HDN can at that. ha. I just presumed, well I guess hoped, that people wouldnt get triggered and would respect differnces of opinions and just have a place to to chat about it all.

As always, I've been proven wrong as people get triggered. I had a feeling it would go that way, but I do keep trying, but considering our Community can argue to the point of disliking each other on SteelBooks, I guess one could have expected such the same when talking about this ordeal.

As for my take, I feel like its endemic, its here to stay, just like growing up and having to fight off flu etc, this is just a new one ... albeit stronger, things will likely get better once we have a vaccine even tho that is a ways out. Until then, stay safe Ninjas, practice cleanliness and dont panic. This is not a zombie outbreak, but I'm guessing their will be some crazy movies in the future. :wow:

@Basil @Savage Clown @hatredhorror (tagged only because you all tagged me at some point or another)

thread can remain closed. Now back to your regular scheduled programming....

Status
Not open for further replies.