Mediabook Criminal (Blu-ray Mediabook) [Germany]

Oct 9, 2019
Release date: April 29. 2022
Purchase links: MediaMarkt A - B - C
Price: €26.99
Notes: Collectors Edition + Booklet, Cover A is limited to 444, Cover B+C to 333

Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 06-04-17 JERICO PROJEKT-IM KOPF DES KILLERS (COV.A) Mediabook Blu-ray...png
Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 06-04-31 JERICO PROJEKT-IM KOPF DES KILLERS (COV.B) Mediabook Blu-ray...png
Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 06-04-54 JERICO PROJEKT-IM KOPF DES KILLERS (COV.C) Mediabook Blu-ray...png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Oct 9, 2019
I already have the steelbook with the good looking painted art, but these ones are looking good as well - nice Mediabooks imo :thumbs:

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Eeevil Russian Empire
Wait, another mediabook? I liked this movie a lot, and bought back, the year it first came out, a steelbook (very nice embossing on characters and glossy), a mediabook (matte with spot gloss, with lots of photos inside), and a Korean Scanavo in fullslip (cool LE #13) with photocards and character cards and booklet.
Now they just used the character posters for the covers, that I custom printed as additional 'art cards' to put inside the steel. :bookworm:
If it was also UHD, then maybe, otherwise I think I got enough.

CriminalBDs.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: komor
Oct 9, 2019
Wait, another mediabook? I liked this movie a lot, and bought back, the year it first came out, a steelbook (very nice embossing on characters and glossy), a mediabook (matte with spot gloss, with lots of photos inside), and a Korean Scanavo in fullslip (cool LE #13) with photocards and character cards and booklet.
Now they just used the character posters for the covers, that I custom printed as additional 'art cards' to put inside the steel. :bookworm:
If it was also UHD, then maybe, otherwise I think I got enough.

View attachment 531542
Yes, it´s a bit much and only for those who missed the other versions. The former Mediabook is not the most stunning one imo.

Oct 9, 2019
I have the steelbook and I´m good with it. Would buy the mediabook if I didn´t have it.

Last edited: