Mediabook Criminal (Blu-ray Mediabook) [Germany]

Oct 9, 2019
Release date: April 29. 2022
Purchase links: MediaMarkt A - B - C
Price: €26.99
Notes: Collectors Edition + Booklet, Cover A is limited to 444, Cover B+C to 333

Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 06-04-17 JERICO PROJEKT-IM KOPF DES KILLERS (COV.A) Mediabook Blu-ray...png
Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 06-04-31 JERICO PROJEKT-IM KOPF DES KILLERS (COV.B) Mediabook Blu-ray...png
Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 06-04-54 JERICO PROJEKT-IM KOPF DES KILLERS (COV.C) Mediabook Blu-ray...png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
I already have the steelbook with the good looking painted art, but these ones are looking good as well - nice Mediabooks imo :thumbs:

Wait, another mediabook? I liked this movie a lot, and bought back, the year it first came out, a steelbook (very nice embossing on characters and glossy), a mediabook (matte with spot gloss, with lots of photos inside), and a Korean Scanavo in fullslip (cool LE #13) with photocards and character cards and booklet.
Now they just used the character posters for the covers, that I custom printed as additional 'art cards' to put inside the steel. :bookworm:
If it was also UHD, then maybe, otherwise I think I got enough.

CriminalBDs.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Sof23 and komor
Wait, another mediabook? I liked this movie a lot, and bought back, the year it first came out, a steelbook (very nice embossing on characters and glossy), a mediabook (matte with spot gloss, with lots of photos inside), and a Korean Scanavo in fullslip (cool LE #13) with photocards and character cards and booklet.
Now they just used the character posters for the covers, that I custom printed as additional 'art cards' to put inside the steel. :bookworm:
If it was also UHD, then maybe, otherwise I think I got enough.

View attachment 531542
Yes, it´s a bit much and only for those who missed the other versions. The former Mediabook is not the most stunning one imo.

Yes, it´s a bit much and only for those who missed the other versions. The former Mediabook is not the most stunning one imo.
No, I agree, its cover is very bland, but I meant it's very nice inside, thick glossy pages, lots of character photos and stills, not a single black page of text.

Reactions: komor
I have the steelbook and I´m good with it. Would buy the mediabook if I didn´t have it.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how these new mediabooks compare to the previous one?

picture_filmdb_12.jpeg

I assumed it was just different packaging, but these new mediabooks have a 16-page booklet, while the previous one had 20 pages.

Is it the same contents packed into fewer pages, or different altogether?

Does anyone know how these new mediabooks compare to the previous one?

View attachment 556479

I assumed it was just different packaging, but these new mediabooks have a 16-page booklet, while the previous one had 20 pages.

Is it the same contents packed into fewer pages, or different altogether?
Hallo - they have a new designed packaging with different pages, can´t say if the discs are repacks I guess yes. Former Splendid releases often had digital code prints on the discs, but the ones from this mediabook-series don´t. The Limitation number is printed on the backside. Have some other Splendid-ones you can´t go wrong with them - very nice prints and good quality, designs of the booklets are also pleasing imo - good ones :thumbs:

Last edited:
Hallo - they have a new designed packaging with different pages, can´t say if the discs are repacks I guess yes. Former Splendid releases often had digital code prints on the discs, but the ones from this mediabook-series don´t. The Limitation number is printed on the backside. Have some other Splendid-ones you can´t go wrong with them - very nice prints and good quality, designs of the booklets are also pleasing imo - good ones :thumbs:
Thanks for answering.

Yeah, the disc in the previous mediabook did have a digital code printed on (which was already expired when I purchased it anyway). As you say, the booklet is really colourful, with very nice photos and prints, and quite a bit of information as well.

Reactions: komor