Criterion Price Drop & Sales/last purchased thread @ hidefninja

Thanks Dan! I was literally just coming in here to post about these. :p

HMV are supposed to be having the same 2 for £25 promotion starting today also, so it may be worth waiting for those who like to collect Pure points. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill and dan8885
It was hard to choose. I ordered:

Akira Kurosawa's Dreams
Day for Night
In a Lonely Place
Punch-drunk Love
Good choices! I already have most of the first wave of UK releases, so I went for Punch-drunk Love, The Royal Tenenbaums, His Girl Friday, The Squid and the Whale. I get paid this Friday, so if the deal is still on I'll probably pick up Dreams and something else... possibly Gilda.

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Good choices! I already have most of the first wave of UK releases, so I went for Punch-drunk Love, The Royal Tenenbaums, His Girl Friday, The Squid and the Whale. I get paid this Friday, so if the deal is still on I'll probably pick up Dreams and something else... possibly Gilda.

Also great choices!
I think I only own 1 or 2 as a US Criterion so I need to pick up all of them at some point :D
I'll see what I can find in Dublin, if I don't find a lot I may pick up some more when I'm back.
But I really hope I can score some Slipcovers from Cex or HMV :woot:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Also great choices!
I think I only own 1 or 2 as a US Criterion so I need to pick up all of them at some point :D
I'll see what I can find in Dublin, if I don't find a lot I may pick up some more when I'm back.
But I really hope I can score some Slipcovers from Cex or HMV :woot:
Good thinking man! I think they also have Fopp in Ireland, so it could be worth having a look in there too if you come across one. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Good thinking man! I think they also have Fopp in Ireland, so it could be worth having a look in there too if you come across one. ;)

Sadly there's no Fopp in Dublin. And all HMVs here are already closed it seems. Really a let down. Seems like only CeX and Tower Records left for movies.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Sadly there's no Fopp in Dublin. And all HMVs here are already closed it seems. Really a let down. Seems like only CeX and Tower Records left for movies.
Ah, bummer. :(

Still, CeX can be pretty good at times... I get most of my standard Blus from their as they're so cheap! Only problem is everything's secondhand, so some stuff is in pretty bad condition... I'm yet to come across a steelbook that doesn't have dents or scratches in my store.

Good luck though man! I hope you find some bargains. :thumbs:

From Zoom:

FullSizeRender-9.jpg

And a gift by awesome @PunkNinja that was included in the package with Slipcovers I received today. Thank you so much bud :notworthy::notworthy::woot::woot:
You now totally captured my heart with gifting me a Criterion mate :drool: My girlfriend could learn something from you :LOL::oohyeah::thumbs::thumbs:

FullSizeRender-2.jpg