Criterion Price Drop & Sales/last purchased thread @ hidefninja

Two bargains. Overlord was just 4,85 GBP on eBay, new sealed.

FullSizeRender-10.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja

For the next 24 hours at Criterion.com, all in-stock Blu-rays and DVDs are 50% off
the suggested retail price (SRP)! Enter the promotion code COOP on the shopping cart page and click “update cart” to apply the discount.

Check out our real-time dashboard for top sellers and curated categories like Cult Classics, Scary Movies, Documentaries, Box Sets, and more! We are adding new themes hourly to help you choose from our growing library of over 900 films.

The sale ends at noon EDT tomorrow, October 18, so don’t delay!

Reactions: digitalbabe
Just heard that Criterion Sale at http://www.bn.com is likely to start Nov 1-30. As always, some coupons may work at beginning and then be disabled, but others may not work at all. Good time to start updating your wishlist if you plan to add any to your collection.

• Helpful Post
I need to source TCC digipacks. Every time I order from B&N website they always comes with dings and dents.

According to a post in the other forum, 2 Criterion titles for £25 will be back at Zoom this week.

And for the US, we can expect the Criterion 50% sale to be this week or the next.

• Helpful Post
I purchased Lord of the flies and The philadelphia story at Zoom.co.uk in the 2x25. Can't get cheaper than that!
Nice choices! That's where I got mine from too. :)

Did you remember to use the 10% off code (SIGNUP10) as well?