Criterion Price Drop & Sales/last purchased thread @ hidefninja

Assume that means the Bergman collection will part of that then...
Since The Bergman Collection has a release date of November 20th - that falls squarely into that window.
Question will be - will you be able to get the discount immediately at the start of the sale, or will the discount only be in play if you order within the sale window but after November 20th?
I have never had this particular situatiin before, so can't say for sure....but, either way - it should be 50% discounted sometime within that time period (if not the entire period).

Since The Bergman Collection has a release date of November 20th - that falls squarely into that window.
Question will be - will you be able to get the discount immediately at the start of the sale, or will the discount only be in play if you order within the sale window but after November 20th?
I have never had this particular situatiin before, so can't say for sure....but, either way - it should be 50% discounted sometime within that time period (if not the entire period).

It's been a while since I ordered from B&N but my recollection is that anything released during the sale window is discounted, and that includes pre-orders. So, to answer your question (and if I'm right) then the Bergman set should be up for pre-order at the 50% sale price after the 2nd November.

It's been a while since I ordered from B&N but my recollection is that anything released during the sale window is discounted, and that includes pre-orders. So, to answer your question (and if I'm right) then the Bergman set should be up for pre-order at the 50% sale price after the 2nd November.
Although, it should be noted that - if you were to order something that had a release date OUTSIDE the sale window (say, a release date of January 10) that would not get discounted. (It simply just gets pre ordered at regular price)

Although, it should be noted that - if you were to order something that had a release date OUTSIDE the sale window (say, a release date of January 10) that would not get discounted. (It simply just gets pre ordered at regular price)

Yeah I don't think they have the same pre-ordering system as Amazon. You pay the price you pre-order at I think.

Yeah I don't think they have the same pre-ordering system as Amazon. You pay the price you pre-order at I think.
Yeah - during the sale period - you only get the 50% off for titles that are already released or titles that will be released within the sale window.
(i.e. any titles with a release date between November 2 - December 2)

Reactions: Deleted member 9789
Got this for 75% off during Black Friday.
CBB6391D-8E90-48C7-915C-847FBA50D1F0.jpeg

Reactions: sminister
HMV are currently offering 20% off the following UK Criterions with code HIDEF20 - quite a wide range including box sets and lots of digipaks!

50% off all in stock titles over on the Criterion site. Its been practically picked clean at this point but there's some titles still available for anyone interested.
Criterion 50% Off Sale
Ooof!
Didn’t realize Criterion put the order total on the shipping label. Just been stung twice by customs for 2 separate sale orders.
Looks like that’ll be my last time ordering direct from Criterion.